(A Very Spidey Vaca-ture arc) Part 6

Start from the beginning

The crowd chuckles.

Tony: "Oh, I'm sorry. Rather, you were. As of this moment...every student has been made an equal recipient of the Inaugural September Foundation Grant. As in...all of your projects have just been approved and funded"

The crowd breaks out in applause and cheering.

Tony: "No strings, no taxes...just re-frame the future! Starting now"

Tony's voice: "Go break some eggs"

The video then ends and it shows Y/n standing by a bridge with his phone watching Tony's presentation. He then closes the window to reveal another revealing the project's description.

Y/n: "Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing...God, that is a terrible acronym"

Leaning his back on the bridge before inspecting the device he retrieved from the fight.

Y/n: "So that's what you are...I wonder why you were around? 

The device then suddenly activates out of nowhere, taking Y/n by surprise. Assuming the worst, Y/n kicks the device some distance away before bracing for some time of explosion.

That was until a beam of light projected from the device an Elemental made out of air and clouds appeared out of the device and roared to the night sky before shrinking back into the device.

Y/n: "Holy shit...I have to tell Peter"

After fleeing the fight with the Fire elemental, Peter and MJ returned to the hotel where they were met with a worried Gwen and Miles. 

Gwen: "MJ!"

MJ: "Gwen! Oh, I'm so glad to see you"

The two share a long and comforting hug before pulling back.

MJ: "Is the opera over?"

Gwen: "No, there's still a couple of hours left"

Miles: "We were worried something might've happened to you two. You guys weren't at the opera"

Peter: "Well, let's just say we wished we should've stayed. Right, MJ?"

MJ: "Yeah, you can say that again"

Gwen: "Hey, where's Y/n?"

As if on cue, Peter's phone began to ring, vibrating in his pocket. Taking it out, Peter sees that it's Y/n's contact.

MJ: "Who is it?"

Peter: "It's Y/n, hold on"

Walking a fair distance away from MJ and the others, Peter answers the call before putting the phone over his ear. 

Peter: "How's it hanging, bud?"

Y/n's voice: "Come to the bridge"

Peter: "Bridge?"

Y/n's voice: "It's better if you're here. Look, I'll send you my location. Come alone"

Peter: "Sounds very urgent"

Y/n's voice: "Because it is. See you later, bud"

Once he puts his phone away, Peter turns to MJ and the others.

MJ: "Well?"

Peter: "That was Y/n, he called me to hang out tonight"

MJ: "But what about-"