Ellie feels her heart twist and her mind can't help but recall back to the night she and Demetri met, under the glow of the street lamp. She can remember exactly how beautiful he looked, and exactly how she felt. Her chest pulls uncomfortably, as it has been since she left Seattle and pushed Demetri away.

"Yeah," she responds offhandedly and a bit delayed. "of course."

"Well, the Volturi, from yesterday, live there. We went into their castle, and they almost killed Edward." Bella tells Ellie. "They want Alice and Edward to join them, but they're not good, Ellie. They drink from humans."

Ellie grimaces at the flash of Annies blood behind her eyelids at Bellas words.

"They think Aro will want me to join, too." Bella continues. "And probably you, because you're a shield too. Demetri is apart of them."

"I know." Ellie responds dryly. "About him being apart of the Volturi, and I kind of assumed about the humans..." It was clear, because obviously vampires drink blood, and at the time, Ellie didn't care much about Demetris diet, but after Annie, it disgusts her, she can't help it.

Bella resumes, "They ordered for me to be turned into a vampire. After my wedding, I will be." Ellie will obviously still be apart of Bellas life even as a vampire, so Bella supposes she should just tell her now about her plans.

Ellies eyes slightly widen. "Oh. Thats kinda soon. Do you want that?"

Bella nods enthusiastically. "I do." Her voice holds unwavering absolution.

"Good. As long as you want it." Personally, Ellie doesn't want it. Though she knows one day, she'll have to accept it, its inevitable — well, that, or death, but the latter isn't her favorite option, even if Annie awaits her somewhere in the beyond.

Bella smiles slightly. "Yeah."

Ellie stands up and takes care of her bowl, and then she checks the time, seeing its now 10:27. She sits back down with a sigh.

"So, are you excited to marry Edward?" Ellie asks. "Like, is it something you wanted? Not him just... using it as leverage or something?"

Bella takes a second to answer. "At first, he kind of was. But now, I want it more than ever. I'm still a little scared, but I know it's what I want."

"Are you sure? Because someone in my class got married right after she graduated, and she ended up pregnant a month later. Now she has five kids." Ellie grimaces at the thought.

Bella rolls her eyes. "I'm not going to get pregnant! I'll be getting turned right after our honeymoon, and vampires can't make babies, anyways."

"Well, thats good, at least." Ellie shrugs, Bella nods in agreement.

And then, from the street in front of their house, a car horn can be heard.

"Alice and Rose here." Bella says, standing up, Ellie follows. They leave the house, locking the door behind them. They're in Rosalies cherry red BMW, whom is the one driving. Alice sticks her hand out of the window and rain pelts off of it.

Ellie pulls her hood up and hurries to the car, she pulls the back door open and throws herself inside. Bella is soon inside too. Rosalie quickly pulls away from the home.