Chapter 84: The tournament returns I [Adumfor Arc II]

Start from the beginning

Isabella: As we mentioned, an elite guard will take place in this tournament... Greet them both as they step forward in the arena!

The opponents enter the arena and get on their spot.

Name: Sila Silver

Age: 26

Information: Climbing the top of the ranks she has become one of the elite that takes most of the tasks by the king & princess. She is also one of the strongest warriors who has a winning streak of 990 against opponents during deadly duels. She often is refered to as the one and only Ms. Elite. Considering how strong she is and her streaks are high. She is the only demon to be considered a worthy rival for the throne if she decided to. Fun fact: she is the only demon to resemble a human to near perfection, only her horns stick out so she hides em under the long hair she has.

Demon Ability: Silver Bullet

Demon Ability information: The user's ability is pretty much a range type of fighter. They always can summon a gun with infinite Silver bullets, those bullets if they hit... They deal massive amount of damage which can disable regeneration for 5-35 seconds. Shots on places like the heart, brain and any other critcial part will be instant kill. Drawback to this ability is that the user's shots waste their stamina, the more stamina lost... The more the bullets from infinite become to limited ammo.

Sila: Haha... Who would've thought I will be allowed back here, it has been 10 years.

Sila smiles, excited about her opponent, but she just noticed that it is a human with a gun...

Name: Wakanda Bron

Age: 26

Information: A bounty hunter, a simple young man with a simple life hunting people with his gun and has no hero record.

Manifestation: Infinite ammo

Manifestation: It was obvious, he has an infinite resource of ammo and due to his high stamina, he can pull out as many bullets as he can and use them, he just needs a gun, doesn't matter what gun. Drawback is if he takes too much damage, the ammo becomes limited.

Sila: Disappointing, thought I was gonna fight an actual opponent that had good style.

Sila summons her gun and gets in her usual fighting pose. The man pulls out his gun and gets in his fighting pose.

Wakanda: Thought I was not gonna fight the brat of the elite guard... Ugh, disappointing.

Isabella: Are both fighters ready? Cause the show is about to start!

Xiang Ye: ...Begin!

Both of them shoot their bullets and of course both of them miss and use the 4 giant rocks, using 2 of them as cover.

Xiang Ye: It seems like we are gonna get a casual gun fight, coverage and shooting... Might as well recommend to stay since this is gonna be a long one... Or a shrot one.

Sila prepares to shoot, but she quickly moves to the other giant rock while shooting a bullet at Wakanda, he dodges too, but stays at his spot. Then she proceeds to come out of her cover and tries to jump him, but he quickly reacts and shoots a bullet at her direction, she dodges it and he shoots multiple times. She dodges most of them and tanks one bullet to her left arm and then he quickly moves out of his spot and shoots again aiming for the head and she dodges as she shoots aiming ofr his head and he dodges it too and both start running around the ring shooting bullets, reloading and repeat with no cover taking. It continued for few minutes without stopping until Sila hits Wakanda in his right arm making him drop the gun, the fight seems to be coming to an end as Sila quickly runs and kicks Wakanda in the face knocking him out.