Chapter 84: The tournament returns I [Adumfor Arc II]

Start from the beginning

Devon: I won't need luck to clap those cheeks~!

Devon laughs and gets in fighting pose, disturbing Elaina with this comment.

Xiang Ye: Alright challengers let the fight...!

Isabella: Begin!

Elaina runs towards Devon and attempts to quickly punch him, but it goes through him, she was confused as she turned around noticing it was just an after-image and then without a second she gets kicked in the head and then comboed hard with punches and kicks.

Isabella: Damn, she is getting violated!

Before Devon could land his cursed energy imbued punch as finisher, she pushes that arm and punches him with a purple lighting cursed energy punch and suddenly she started to violate him with the same combo he did to her earlier.

Isabella: Holy damn, this violation is insane!

As Ultra and Amelia watched along with their parents.

Willow: Oh damn, she really grew stronger... However, I cannot get around how you two know so much about cursed energy even though you possess none.

Amelia: It's a secret~

Amelia giggles.

Elaina does an uppercut and then a kick in the chest so hard it sends the opponent so far back they hit the arena wall causing a small shaking around the area.

Devon gets up and dodges the next punch, he was surprised by how fast she was and then he pushes her back with a wind technique and then backs away. After that she runs towards him again and he charges something, she didn't notice it though and attempted to punch him again.

Devon: Cursed Technique ~ Counter!

And suddenly Elaina got kicked in the air by a ground spike and then Devon jumped and he did another hand sign.

Devon: Cursed Technique ~ Reserved seat!

Then Devon slaps Elaina in the face and he then proceeeds to make a chair out of cursed energy which he slams at Elaina with strong force sending her down to the ground right at the spike. He then lands near it, but to his surprise, Elaina vanshed with smoke... Confused by it he then sensed her, but he was late as she grabs him and headbutts him and then hits him with another purple lighting punch which was cursed energy technique and suddenly her power rapidly increased as she started another combo against Devon and this time it lasted longer. 

Elaina summons her three knuckle claws.

Then she kicks him back, but Elaina quickly runs at the enemy and them with her claws shining, she starts moving at lighting speed slashing and hitting every hit on Devon as fast as possible before finishing and landing behind him and then punches him hard in the head slamming it at the ground...

Isabella: And...

Elaina backed away, as the smokes of small ground destruction are cleared, it is revealed she has managed...

Isabella: Alright, Elaina won, she is moving to the next round!

Elaina notices he was with his back and she goes to him and slaps his ass.

Elaina: Slapping my cheeks huh? It ended the opposite way, idiot.

After few minutes...