Oath

The days went by slower than Isabela could handle, Bruno's words had kept her mind spinning and some incertitudes had to come along the way.

It was both exciting and nerve wrecking.

She knew that Bruno's visions weren't always accurate, but she wanted that future and she was going to fight for it. Even if it meant having to risk her heart again.

It had been days since he'd revealed the vision to her but they hadn't had any chance to talk further about it.

Isabela had so many questions but they remained unanswered. Alma was keeping Bruno away from her, and under her heavy watch he had only managed to briefly get a glimpse of Isabela to to offer his support.

"Isabela choose what makes you happy. Life is too short to live it by pleasing others at the expense of your well-being"

Bruno had looked into her eyes with sincerity, he knew how rejection felt coming from your own family "Sobrinita te quiero mucho y se que no estuve presente en mucho tiempo...but  I want you to know that I'm very proud of the person you're becoming"

It took her a little by surprise but he was always so accepting of new things.

For him same sex relationships were normal. Why did people even have a problem with something that didn't affect them?

Two consenting girls loving each other meant the end of humanity according to society? Ridiculous.

That day Isabela had been in the verge of tears when Alma stormed into the living room and dragged Bruno away once again just when he was going to show her the full vision.

"Seems like I have to have eyes everywhere. I told you to stay away from her"

"Mamá she needs to know everything about the vision, it's her future-"

"No" Alma was adamant as always "That won't be her future. Remember all those wrong predictions you made in the past? And now you want to give Isabela false hope to propel her confusion?"

"Abuela, this is real. Just listen to him" Isabela tried too, she'd tried many times.

"I already told you both, I won't keep having this same conversation over and over again. My decision is final and I don't want to hear another single word about it. If this problem continues-"

"Mamá this isn't a problem"

"It is a problem, one that I will put a stop to. And I truly hope it's enough to end her confusion, because if this doesn't work soon...I might be inclined to refer to other methods"

Isabela's ears ringed, she understood what she meant...what her grandmother was willing to do.

"So you two better stop with this utterly comical none sense, no more talking about the vision do you understand?"

"Pero mamá this is important-"

"Bruno I said enough! You've heard about what Elena's parents are considering for her, haven't you?"

Bruno slightly shook his head

"Well they know of a certain place that corrects these types of behaviors...is that what you what for Isabela too? Because that's what you're pushing"