Kaleidoscope

CW: suggestive themes when a (*) begins up until it closes with another asterisk.

Eduardo's face was troubled as he took a menacing step towards them "You ruined my life" He spat out with anger

"Stay there" Isabela raised her voice "Don't move"

"Here" He threw the envelope to the ground "Read it, you'll find out the truth"

Isabela hesitated to set the stick down but she was over this sick game.

She leaned down to grab the rugged paper but Katy yelped out

"Careful!" She pulled her back before Isabela could reach it.

Isabela's head snapped up to find Eduardo hovering over her with a dagger between his fingers "The truth must come out...just like you" He laughed coldly "It will all come out"

"Why can't you leave us alone?!" Isabela glowered "Elena, she's happy! Doesn't that matter to you?"

"I...just can't" His eyes conveyed something that Isabela wasn't able to figure out.
"Get the envelope" He instructed flatly

"Isa...It's dangerous" Katy whispered afraid  of Eduardo's towering form.

"Pick up the envelope" He repeated himself with desperation.

Isabela shook her head with resolve only making him angrier by the second.

"I said to get it!" He barked out "You want the truth? Then read it"

He pointed his dagger at Katy but kept his eyes trained on Isabela "Do you want more collateral damage?"

"No, I want you to stop!"

He shook his head and took a threatening step towards Katy and before Isabela could stop him with her powers a voice boomed out with every inch of authority.

The sound of the voice startled Eduardo and he froze momentarily.

"Stop it!" Luis came running, his scowl was far scarier than the blade he held.

"Luis?" Katy watched in both surprise and relief as her brother stepped closer

"You know I don't like shopping alone...I was following after you to complain" He gave her a quick smile

But it was gone as soon as it started and his face went back to serious as he sneered at Eduardo

"Drop the dagger" Standing at least a foot taller than him he showed no signs of hesitation "I've handled many people like you...so unless you want to lose that arm I suggest you do as I say"

Eduardo glared challenging but Isabela could see the fear in his stance "Not until she gets the letter"

Luis raised his blade with a huff "You're not very good at listening, are you?"

Eduardo was quick to move out of the way, he tried to sneak through the trees but Isabela trapped him with growing vines before he could get away "You're not going anywhere"

"I don't appreciate people who point a dagger at my little sister" Luis took the chance to to take the dagger away from his tied up hands

"Why was he going after you?" Luis looked at his sister with worry

"I don't know" She glanced at Isabela "Has he bothered you before?"

Isabela sighed with a nod "He's capable of harming people"

Katy nor Luis asked any more questions, that was enough information for them to understand the magnitude of the situation.

"Don't worry" Luis shoved Eduardo with disgust "I'll deal with him"