26.

The Truth Unfolds
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍

{Against-ish?? & long chapter}

It was four months later and Ryung kept his promise and saw Nahida every day, but Kana was still not sure of him, especially since he was leaving soon again, But today was the hero gala, and Kana was getting ready to go with Kirishima, with Meko and Nahida "helping" her, get ready.

"So mama! Is this a date with Mr. Kirishima?!" Nahida asked while smiling and hugging the teddy bear that Ryung got her, the question made Meko laugh while Kana blushed, as she looked at Nahida threw the mirror.

"N-No! Nahida honey it's just Mama repaying back a favor!" Kana says as she feels butterflies at the thought of it being a date and smiles a bit and Meko smirks as she whispers to her niece.

"Yeah, it totally is a date!" Meko says as they both giggle making Kana roll her eyes as she finishes curling her hair.

"Stop, telling her lies Mek! Anyways I'm finished so what do you think?" Kana says while getting up to show them, she had on a wine-red velvet mermaid open-back dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her long black hair was in a short half-up half-down with a red bow and black stiletto high heels that had a flower detail in back and had on the necklace with the charm of a ruby-filled 'R.'  with ruby studs earnings.

"Wow~ Mama! You look so pretty like a princess!" Nahida says with stars in her eyes,

"She's right Ka-Ka, you look magnificent!" Meko says not able to take her eyes off Kana. Kana smiled at their comments, as she pushed back some of her hair back,

"Thanks you two!" She says walking over to Nahida picking her up and placing her on her hip, as she walks to the living room Kana checks her phone to see Kirishima texted her saying he was on his way 20 minutes ago, she then placed Nahida down and grabbed her clutch.

"Alright, Kirishima says he'll be here soon, so Meko please for the love of god and everything he has created don't let her stay up late as she not gonna want to wake up tomorrow morning," Kana says as she walks to the front door, while telling Meko.

"Yeah, Yeah! I know that now just go and have fun and relax!" Meko says, as she now had Nahida in her arms.

"Yeah! Mama, I promise I'll go to sleep early!" Nahida says with a smile on her little face, as Kana chuckles and kisses her cheek,

~Ding Dong!~

Kana and Meko rushed to the door Kana then opened the door, and smiled at Kirishima whose eyes widened, and his mouth hung open. As Kana was in his color. He felt his heart pounding as he stared at her. Both Meko and Nahida giggled quietly, seeing how they were so in love with each other.

"W-Wow, Kana you look gorgeous." Kirishima says with a smile as his eyes land on her neck seeing the charm of a ruby-filled 'R.' necklace, this makes his smile grow.

'She's wearing my necklace!' He thought while Kana blushed, as she looked at him his red hair was tied back as always, half up, half down. He has on an all-black tux with wine red tie that fits his sculpted body perfectly. He looked so handsome. He stares at her, his beautiful crimson eyes making her heart feel like it's going to pop like a balloon.