22.

Kana guide
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍

Everything was back to normal, and it had been two days since Kana took care of Kirishima. Just like she promised she had told Meko everything but kept straddling, part out but she wished she hadn't as the girl couldn't talk about Kana getting asked out by the Red Riot, and to the hero gala at that.

Kana's patience meter was quite tolerable, and she is able to handle many things like her daughter's temper tantrums, and her older cousin's obsessive protection of her, Finally, she is able to deal with Karen which is something she likes to flex about! BUT! The one thing she's surprisingly not immune to is Meko's ridiculous fantasies, that played in her head.

"I still can't believe you're going on a date with Kirishima," The brunette said as she looked at Kana with a smug smile.
You see the two girls were in Kana's office signing papers.

Kana took a deep breath in then let a long breath out as she looked back at Meko, as her patience was running thin.

"For the last time Meko it is not a date, it's just me repaying him, cause I was the one who got him sick, so quit it and do your work!" Kana yelled as she went back to signing herself, but with a slight blush on her cheeks at the thought of going on a date with Kirishima had her heart racing, And Meko saw the slight blush and smirked a bit knowing that Kana was thinking about the idea of it being a date.

"Nah, it's totally a date you just being in denial, but you need to pick out a dress! Oooh, you should find out what color his suit is going to be so you're dress can be the same color then were the necklace he got you! Then I can tell May-"

"MEKO!" Kana yelled as she was getting annoyed by the girl, and for her not to commit a crime, she had to stop her from taking any further.

"Look at the time it's 12:11, I'm hungry so do me a favor and go get something from the cafe down the block, and for the love of God and everything he has created for us take your time!" Kana said as she took out her gold card and slid it over to Meko,

"Oh okay!" Meko says as she grabs the card with a small smirk she is going to make a pit stop by an agency.

"How did I put up with her in junior high and high school"  Kana mumbled as she watched Meko leave but little did she know that she was going somewhere else than then cafe.

♡♡♡

Meko was currently at Red Riot's office, talking to the hero himself.

"Sorry for the random pop-in," Meko says nervously while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh, it's no problem! So what do I owe the pleasure?" Kirishima asked with a smile on his face,

"I came here to talk about Kana actually!" This got Kirishima's attention, making him wonder if something happened to her.

"Why? Is she alright?! Did she get hurt again? Is she sick?!" Kirishima asked frantically This made Meko smile a bit as seeing the number-four pro hero of Japan worried about her best friend.