10.

Gotta love playing princesses
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

Kirishima was currently in his room getting ready for Kana and Nahida to come over as both Kiri and Kana made the plan yesterday night as Kirishima called Kana to check up on her to see if she was okay and made it home safely.

Checking himself out in his mirfor, to make sure everything was perfect, he had on a black tank top that showed off his hard-earned muscle along with some of the scars he got along the way of his career, he paired the tank top with some light gray sweatpants and put his red hair in a half up, half down style and some black socks.

His red eyes looked at himself in the mirror, his arms was covered in scars. He hated them. They were mostly from times when a villain almost got the plunge on him. Then his thoughts went to dark ones.

'Why I am even trying to look good in my own house? It's not like she's gonna notice away she'll probably just end up looking at the scars and just think that I'm just a monster like how Boni did...'Kirishima thought as he looked at one of his hand and traced the scar on it softly. He shuddered a little.

'But then again maybe she won't as she seems different from Boni. As Kana is sweet, kind, and funny, and she was so small compared to me when so was crying in my chest and hugging me as if her life depended on it, and how our bodies fit perfectly together like puzzle pieces....' He thought while smiling and looking down at his hand, he was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice that Yurii had came into his room and was calling out for him.

"..ddy! Daddy. DADDY!" Yurii yelled the last one really loudly making Kirishima come back to reality as he looked down at Yurii who was looking at him with an angry and confused look on her face.

"Daddy, I was calling you for two whole minutes! And why were you smiling at your hand?" Yurii asked her father who then blushed in embarrassment as his daughter caught him daydreaming about Kana.

"N-nothing! What do you need sweetheart" Kirishima asked his daughter, with a small blush on his face as Yurii looked at him suspiciously but then shrugged her shoulders and then took out the hair tie from her wrist and gave it to Kiri.

"Can you please, do my hair daddy?" Yurii asked as the redhead man chuckled and nodded and then picked her up to take her to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Kana was on the phone with Meko while getting ready for the playdate.

"Hold up, let me get this straight, you cried in Red Riot's chest, just because he said that you weren't perfect?!" Kana heard Meko's voice on the other side of the phone,

"Yeah..." Kana answers while making an embarrassed face as she put her hair in a braid ponytail, and then plays with the necklace that was around her neck.

"Damn that gotta be embarrassing...but how I tell you that all the time and you don't burst into tears!"  Meko said and was true that Kana never cries as how she did yesterday.

"I don't know..." Kana replied as she began to think about the possibility of her crying in front of Kirishima like that, she then heard Meko gasping on the other side of the phone.

"Maybe because it was from someone you idolize so long that you felt safe to be vulnerable around him!" This made Kana's eyes grow wide as Meko could possibly have a point. Just as Kana was going to reply Nahida came into the room.