12.

Accident
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍

It was now Friday, 7:04 pm to be exact and today wasn't Kana's day, as she was late to drop off Nahida at school cause her car wouldn't start so they had to take a bus, which both Nahida and herself enjoyed, then one of her employee's spilled fresh hot coffee on her white blouse that burned Kana a bit, but it was an accident.

So she let it side but she told the male to look where he was going next time, to which he responds with a yes ma'am and bowed to her. Then on her lunch break, she went to a salad bar and they got her order wrong. But Kana ate it away. She then had to call her mother to go pick up Nahida as she was in a meeting that started late as one of them was running late.

She then had to send Meko home early as she looked very pale and kept throwing up. And currently, here she was looking at her computer as she typed out her last email, so she can catch the next train, and she could go home as that's all she want to do at the moment.

Kana took off her heels as they were killing her feet and put on her sneakers, putting on her jacket she took out her phone from her pocket, to see she had sixteen messages from Meko, most likely telling her to go home, walking to the elevator. Kana hit the button, and the doors then opened, then pressed the ground floor button as the doors close. Kana then let out a long sigh as she leans against the wall and close her eyes for just a second.

She then runs over the mental list in her head of things to do this weekend: laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning. As Kirishima wasn't able to get off for a playdate this weekend and she would be lying to herself if she wasn't a bit upset with the news as she liked hanging out with the hero as she didn't feel the need to be perfect around him...she could be herself for once. The ding of the elevator reaching the ground floor snapped her out of her thoughts. Walking out and heading through the lobby. Kana got outside she then went to a security alarm app on her phone, and swipe all of the alarms and locks on for the night at the company, she then watched all of the lights turn off and the front door lock.

Kana then smiled to herself and headed to the train station and put her phone back into her pocket and continue to walk.

♡♡♡

After a few minutes of waiting the train showed up, and everyone boarded. Kana grab onto the pole, and the doors shut. The train slowly started to move, jerking everyone forward a little. This made Kana smile a bit to herself as she never really got to experience going on public transportation as a youngster as her parents always had her in their personal car with someone else driving her everywhere she wanted to go.

'I'll never understand Ma's and Daddy's ways of thinking.' Kana thought, as the train reached its typical speed, and everyone settled in. Everything was fine until it wasn't.

Kana felt herself being thrown into darkness and dust the following moment, but everything happened so quickly that she was unable to comprehend the situation. Still trying to make sense of the situation, her gray eyes flutter a little. She was stranded. Between two enormous slabs of concrete, almost crushed.

Kana's anxiety level was insane as she began to drift off as everything began to come out of its muffles. There was smoke and dust everywhere. Furthermore, it was overpowering. A helicopter above and police sirens could be heard by her. Individuals yell, hack, and shout for help.