13.

Special visitor
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍
🤍

Kana was getting up her head was wrapped up, and that's when she was tackled by her best friend who had tears in her eyes.

"You stupidass I was so worried!" Meko said with a small sniffle and blinked the tears back.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up?!" Meko said as she pulled away from Kana, and sat down next to her on the bed.

"Cause I'm a grown woman who doesn't need to pick up like a grade-schooler, also your sick so you should go home and relax," Kana said as she sat up, Meko looks at her like she was crazy.

"Oh yeah, you're so grown up that now that you're in the fucking hospital!" Meko yelled at Kana with a huff and stomp her foot on the ground and crossed her arms under her chest.
Before Kana could say something the room door opened making both girls look to see it was Kana's parents.

"My poor baby angel!" "My little goddess!" Both of her parents say in sync with each other, as they rush over to Kana.

Her mother took her face in her hands and looked around her face to see if she had someone bruises, and sighs with relief when she sees none, but then she sees the head wrap and gaps.
Before her mother could react Kana slightly pushed her away from her face.

"Mother, I'm fine, you overacti-" Kana didn't get to finish her words as her father cut her off.

"No! She is not Kana!" His angry deep voice booms through the room causing all three females to flinch a bit, as her father was known to be a sweetheart to the core of his heart.

"But Daddy I am fin-"  Kana tried to calm her father as she hadn't seen him this mad before. And once again she was cut off by him.

"No, you're not Kana, you are in a hospital right now, and I don't know why you would even think about getting onto public transportation when you have a car, we didn't raise you like this!" Her father yelled-ish at Kana, who had her eyes widened along with the other two women in the room as Kana is a huge daddy's girl.

"I know that Daddy but I couldn't as my car wouldn't start since this morning so I had to take the bus to take Nahida to school, and by the time I finished my paperwork it was too late to call for a cab and Meko had to leave early as she was sick with a stomach virus," Kana said while looking at her father who she was a spitting image of just a bit lighter on the skin and no facial hair.

Her father then sighed and looked at his one and only daughter.

"Then why didn't you call me?!" He asked with a bit of worry in his voice,

"Because Daddy you're getting old and I'm not a little girl anymore to where I need protection all of the time, and speaking of little girl where is Nahida?" Kana asked while looking at her mother and Father,

"She's at the house with Huiyon, as she was getting put to bed when we got the phone call," Kana's mother said sweetly as she sat down next to her daughter Kana's father did the same but took his phone out.

"I'm getting you a new car, so you can scrap that piece of junk you have, and no but's or if," Her father said as Kana just nodded her head there was no point in fighting with him.
Just then the doctor came in,

"Hello there, Dr. Amy and you two must be Miss Rivera's parents, but I'm just going to cut to the chase, you are indeed fine Miss Rivera just a few cuts and bruises on your legs as for your head it's not too serious just a small scalp wound, that has been slightly healed by me, but we're are going to keep you here overnight for safety precautions and in the morning I can fully heal your scalp wound, that's all I have to say do you have any questions or concerns?" The nurse asked Kana who nodded.