23.

Back again
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

                🤍
                🤍  
           🤍   
       🤍   
   🤍 
🤍

It was a week later and Meko kept her word and visited Kirishima telling him what Kana appreciated what she detested and what she liked in a partner etc. But this caused Kana to get a bit suspicious of Meko's actions as she would always leave at 12 o'clock on the dot, but Meko's effort worked as she would see Kana get flushed when looking at her phone then her lips stretch into a small smile, but like always her fantasy bubble popped, causing her to put down her phone and shake her head, But Meko saw past that and knew that Kana would crack soon.

Currently, it was 1: 39 a.m. and Kana was in her office in the dark only light source was her computer, and the sound of keycaps echoed throughout the room as she typed away, she was in this situation cause she let her emails load up because she had been feeling off and unmotivated but this was something she felt before back when she was a teenager, Kana then paused from typing to rubbed her eyes as the light from the computer screen was given her a headache and she could see the words shaking.

Kana sighed as she leaned back in her chair with her eyes closed she decided to take her hair out from the bun it was in, her black hair fell to her shoulders, she then ran her fingers through her hair to fix it a bit, that way it didn't look like a bird nest, she then crossed her arms on top of her desk and lay her head on them and looked to the side to see the view of Japan.

"I'm gonna take a quick nap," She whispered to herself as her eyes began to get a little bit heavier "But only for five minutes, then I'll get back to work..." She mumbled as her eyes closed and her breath softened her hair hanging on the side of her as she dozed off into slumber.

♡♡♡

Kana slowly baffled her eyes open as the slight sound of whistling and the smell of matcha and peppermint tea woke her up,  she was now fully up and looked around to see the lights were on,

"What the... How long was I asleep for?" She mumbled to herself as she looked at the clock on her desk to see it said 5:04 a.m.

'I was asleep for five hours! This is bad I was only supposed to sleep for five minutes! Ugh, I have to get back to work for like three minutes then take a quick shower in the back room,' She thought so lost in her own little world that she didn't notice the black jacket that was on her shoulders,

Just as she was about to turn back to her emails she heard the whistling again from the halls causing her goosebumps, that's when she finally noticed the jacket, this made her eyes widen,

"Whose jacket is this?!" She asked herself while taking it off, but when she did she got a whiff of the person's smell of Musks, Wood, and Leather mixed together. This caused her to freeze as she knew the smell all too well and who it belonged to.

Kana kicked the jacket away from her, as her heart was beating against her chest in a bad way, she then brought her thumbnail to her bottom lip, then started to lightly bite on it as it was a habit she did when nervous about something.

'That's impossible he can't be here, Eijiro said he went back due to an emergency leave! And Eijiro would lie to me...right?' She thought as her mind began to think Kirishima was lying to her. The door to her office opened causing her to shoot up from her chair and glare at the person was Ryung he came in with a smile on his face when he saw Kana up he had two mugs in his hand,