Last

He kissed her neck and slowly went down toward her chest.. He unhook her bra

Y/n : p-please j-jungkook.. ( she cry more but he wipe her tears and said)

Jungkook : shh i promise i will take care of you.. ( he was about to remove her bra but suddenly he hear gun sound from outside.. Door bust open revealing police with mr and mrs jeon..)

Police : surrender yourself mr jeon jungkook.. ( he point gun at him but he smirk and look down at y/n was was crying. He leave her hand and she quickly cover her upped body he stand up from her while she crawl back crying hard..)

Jungkook : dad.. You really think these ant will keep me away from my sweetheart.. ( he laugh like psycho)

Mr jeon : i am sorry jungkook but you were not stopping..

Jungkook : mom.. You also ( he said with fake tears trying to manipulate her)

Mrs jeon : i-i am sorry son ( crying hard)

Police : mr jeon jungkook.. You are under arrest ( he signal his one of the police who came with handcuff and went closer to jungkook.. Jungkook take out his secret gun from secret pocket  and shoot him directly on the forehead... The head police immediately shoot him on his foot making his foot bleed and he fell down.. He groan police was about to grab him but he again stood up and start killing police.. There were only 3 police)

Mrs jeon immediately went toward y/n who was crying mrs jeon gave him his stoller to cover herself and they both were about to go from there when jungkook said in anger

Jungkook : don't you dare to take her away from me.. ( he said and about to go toward them but stop by mr jeon who punch him he fell on floor)

Mr jeon : go take y/n away ( he said but stop when jungkook point his gun on him)

Jungkook : if you take on more step then i will shoot him directly on his head.. He will die.. Just give me my y/n back and i will leave him ( he said while mrs jeon cry more)

Mrs jeon : please leave him.. Please ( she said and beg him y/n also cry as she can't even think that how can he do this with his own parents..)

Jungkook : give me my y/n.. ( mr jeon shake his head as no jungkook was about to press the trigger when y/n shout)

Y/n : I AM COMING... P-please leave him.. I am coming ( she said and remove mrs jeon hand from her wrist)

Mrs jeon : y/n don't go ( she said and try to stop but she shake her head)

Y/n : please forgive me.. ( she slowly went toward him and he oulled her by her waist.. He leave mr jeon but shoot on his arm mrs jeon gasp loudly same as y/n when mr jeon fell on floor with groan in pain.. Y/n look at jungkook who wink at her)

He leave her waist and call someone

Jungkook : money will be transfer to your bank.. Take body from here.. ( suddenly he groan when he feel extreme pain.. He look behind and saw y/n holding gun and she shoot at him.. He was about to go toward her but she again shoot him.. He fell down completely closing his eye.. She cry more and fell on ground)

Y/n : i-i k-killed him.. ( crying hard she flinch when she feel pat.. She look up and saw mr and mrs jeon with smile)

Mrs jeon : shhh every thing is fine.. ( they all hug each other.. Mr jeon was injured but bullet pass by him and he was not serious injured)

___________________________________________

After many months

Ecerything become completely normal.. Taehyung become fine as he was admitted in hospital.. Y/n was traumatised but she recover as mr and mrs jeon hire psychiatrist for her.. She often get nightmares of jungkook but there was taehyung who always console her.. They both start to love each other and also propose each other and about soyeon and y/n's parents they also helped her to recover they can't believe that this all happen .. Taehyung always make her laugh and today is their wedding 

Soyeon : omg y/n you are looking so beautiful ( she said and hug y/n who was now all ready for his new life)

Y/n : thank you soyeon .. ( she smile and hug back)

Soyeon  : come on let's go.. Your husband is very excited.. ( y/n laugh)

They both come to hall and saw taehyung was looking very handsome.. She stand infront of him

Taehyung : you are looking very beautiful butterfly.. ( she blush bard and look down)

Y/n : you are also looking very handsome ( she blush making all laugh)

___________________________________________

After they exchange their vows they both come at their house.. He pick her up suddenly

Y/n : what are you doing? ( shook and put her hand around her neck)

Taehyung : taking my butterfly in our room ( he said and take her in room.. Room was decorated beautifully every where was rose flower he softly put her on bed) if you are ready then can i ( he look down at her lips she shyly nodd he smile and passionately kiss her..)

He hover above her and softly open her dress.. He kiss her neck softly while she moan

Y/n : t-taehyung.. ahhh ( he bite her neck and also remove his shirt)

Taehyung : i will always with you butterfly.. ( he was about to remove her dress when suddenly light went off.. They both stop)

Y/n : what happen!? Why light went off? ( she ask in scared)

Taehyung : i dont know.. I will check ( he said and stand up) don't be scared hmm i will come soon ( she nodd and he went from there)

Many time pass but he still didn't come which make y/n scared more

Y/n : t-taehyung.. Where are you!? ( she also stand up and come downstair but there were no sign of taehyung suddenly she hear whistle)

She gulp hardly

Y/n : taehyung is that you? Please don't do any prank i am scared .. ( she said thinking it is taehyung who is joking with her but suddenly voice come making her freeze on her spot)

Jungkook : sweetheart ( smirk)