Dance

Jungkook enter in his mansion when his mom come toward him

Mrs jeon : oh you come... Come on lets eat ( she said with smile when his eyes fell on jungkook's  hand which was covered with bandage she gasp) what happen to your hand?

Jungkook : nothing mom.... I am going to sleep i am tired ( he said and ruffle his long messy hairs and went from there ignoring the women who was concern for him)
______________________________

MEANWHILE

Y/n cut the call and sit on couch

Y/n : it feels so good after hearing my mom voice ( she smile and close his eyes leaning his head on the couch when suddenly today scene flash in his mind) what could happen with jungkook? How his hand was bleeding badly?

Soyeon : its obvious y/n... Jungkook loves you ( she said from behind and sit beside y/n who look at her with annoy eyes)

Y/n : but i don't love him... ( she said and about to get up when soyeon said)

Soyeon : he is dangerous y/n.... (y/n look at her) he is not normal person... He is insane

Y/n froze when she remember how jungkook grab his waist in cafeteria which she doesn't like even little bit she bit his lips as she still remember how jungkook eyes become red when she was talking with jack.... Now she is also thinking same

Y/n : i-i also think ( she said and look at soyeon who sigh and fell back on couch) i am going to sleep... I am tired

Soyeon : me too... ( they both stand from couch and went in their room)
_____________________________

NEXT DAY

Y/n, soyeon and mark were in hall waiting for jungkook, sana and jack who were still not come

Soyeon : when they will come ( she said angrily as they are here almost 2 hours and they 3 are not here)

Mark : jack is not picking call.. ( he said and sigh when their eyes fell on the door which open revealing jungkook)

Jungkook : oh i am sorry for late coming ( he said with apologise face when his eyes fell on y/n and his eyes darken when he saw that she is wearing shorts with crop top and jacket which was wrapped wround her waist still showing her legs ... Her outfit was short which was showing her beautiful and milky skin mostly her beautiful long legs)

Jungkook : ( why the hell she is wearing so short dress...does she want me to kill someone for looking at her beautiful legs and her soft and slim waist.... She's definitely trying to kill someone by my bare hands ?) he thought and rolled his tongue in his mouth

He came toward y/n and his eyes were dark which she notice ... He sigh and take off his jacket and hand it to y/n... She look at him with raise eyebrow

Jungkook : wrap it around your waist ( he said soyeon and mark were looking at them like they are watching kdrama)

Y/n : no jungkook... Its  ok i am  fi---( he cut off her and remove y/n's jacket from her waist and wrap his jacked on her waist and closed the zip totally cover her legs and waist as his jacket was quite big for her legs... After all jungkook is longer than y/n)

Y/n eyes become wide and she gasp.. Soyeon and mark open his mouth but soon close it when jungkook smile at y/n

Jungkook : now its ok noona... ( he smile at y/n who was freeze on his place she look at jungkook muscular arms.. In his one arms there are alot of tattoo and he was muscular even in loose shirt his muscles can't hide )
_____________________________

AFTER THAT

They all wait for sana and jack but they both were nowhere... Mark sigh in anger

Mark : leave them we start our practice ( he said with anger)

Soyeon : but y/n part--- ( cut off by jungkook said immediately)

Jungkook : i will do practice with noona so that we can also practice ( he said with smirk soyeon glare at him)

Soyeon : bu-- ( again cut by jungkook)

Jungkook : come on... Its already so late and we can't waste our more time.. Its almost night ( he said and mark nodd)

Mark : jungkook i told you to download songs.. Did you download? ( he said with opening his laptop and connect with speaker)

Jungkook : yeah i did ( he said and give USB  to mark who plug USB in laptop and play music..... Music start and it was ROMANTIC)

Mark : jungkook its romantic song... ( he said and look at jungkook who smile and come toward him)

Jungkook : yeah i think we should dance on romantic... As everyone will dance on something funny so we should do on romantic to look highlight ( he said while mark think this idea and smile while nodding) i also download video of romantic dance.... Come on

Marks : thats good idea... We should dance on romantic ( he smile and start music on speaker) lets start dance while watching video ( they start)

( please play dil main chupa lunga  slow for better experience)

Male grab the waist of women and pulled them closer toward them... Y/n look down when jungkook said

Jungkook : look in my eyes noona ( y/n sloy look into jungkook eyes and he pulled her little bit more closer they both can feel each other breath)
_____________________________