Tears

I never want to be hero in our love story who can sacrifice girl to save world i want to be villian who can sacrifice world to save his girl..... NOONA
_____________________________

Y/n look at tray who was loaded with fries and then at jungkook who was smiling at her...

Y/n : j-jungkook... How do you know i like fries ( she said and look at soyeon who shrug his shoulder)

Jungkook : i heard when you guys were ordering.... Why are you not eating i buy especially for you ( he said with sweet smile)

Soyeon : can you please sit on other seats you are probably making her uncomfortable as you are sitting very close to her ... ( she said with fake smile he glare at her)

Jungkook : if she is uncomfortable she will directly tell me.. She don't have to be scared from me after all she is only mine ... ( y/n and soyeon immediately look at jungkook with wide eyes he cleared his throat and said) i mean my noona ( he said in his defend)

Y/n notice high tension between two enime cousin she look around and saw many girls were looking at jungkook literally drooling over him...

Y/n : jungkook... How was your first day ( she said trying to cool down the atmosphere between them)

Jungkook : it was good noona ( he said and look at her with smile she also smile slightly soyeon rolled his eye) btw noona do you know i am really missing my bestfriend

He said and slowly hug y/n she loudly gasp same as soyeon while he buried his face in her neck completely smelling y/n vanilla fragrance.. He feel very relax and pulled her more closer...

Jungkook : i think vanilla fragrance is now my favourite ( he thought)

Y/n : j-jungkook w-what are you doing ( suddenly she hear slightly sob her eyes widen as it was jungkook)

Jungkook : he was really good and help me in every matter... ( he said and pulled her more closer while she was feeling bad for him as she know how hard it is to leave your bestfriend she was feeling everyone eyes on them)

Girl 1 : i think they are dating ( girl whisper to his friend)

Girl 2 : but isn't jungkook younger than y/n as i saw jungkook was in junior section ( she whisper back)

Girl 1 : but whats wrong when younger one is very handsome and muscular

Girl 2 : yeah... He is really handsome.. I wish i can get him ( they both were whispering to each other but there was someone who was listening their talk secretly and it was jungkook who was secretly smirking as girls seat was behind jungkook so it was audible for jungkook)

Jungkook : thats what i want... Everyone think that i am dating noona..so that no one come in my way  ( he thought to himself and smirk secretly)

Soyeon : jungkook ( she said and jungkook pulled away from y/n and look down as he was not crying nor missing his friend he just want excuse to get closer y/n) i never thought you also cry

Y/n : soyeon ( she sternly said and look at soyeon as first time she was feeling sad for jungkook while jungkook smirk wide as he heard y/n taking his side)

Soyeon : i am going i don't have appetite to eat more.. You guys carry on ( she said and rolled his eye and went from there while y/n sigh and put his hand on jungkook shoulder)

Y/n : i am sorry for her... Bye ( she said and also left from there behind jungkook)

Jungkook : one day will come when you will only take my side and break all your relationship with everyone especially that bitch soyeon..... Because you are only mine ( he thought and look at y/n back who was running toward outside)
_____________________________

Y/n call soyeon name but she ignore her in the end she grab soyeon hand but she jerk off.. Y/n stand infront her and said

Y/n : why are you not talking with me... Whats my fault ( she said soyeon look at y/n feeling hurt as it was first time y/n take jungkook side even she know how much soyeon hate jungkook) i am sorry for taking jungkook side but this time its your fault

Soyeon : how ( she said and look other side ignoring y/n she sigh)

Y/n : look he was just upset and missing his bestfriend as it was his first day and he don't have any friend i know how it feel when you are seperate from your special one.. Its not his fault please say sorry to him ( soyeon look at her with wide eyes)

Soyeon : seriously y/n you are also felling  in his "innocent" act...

Y/n : maybe soyeon he is trying to forget his past and try to make good bond with you ( she said and grab soyeon shoulder) i think you should also forget past... Everyone do mistake in past... And he was only child that time...

Soyeon look at y/n as she was also thinking that she should forget past but her heart was not ready

Y/n : i think you should forgive him... Just give him one more chance ( she said with pleading eyes as she want cousin to be in good bond)

Soyeon : i will try but i am not ready yet and please don't force me to act good infront him ( she said and went from there and y/n aslo follow her)

But there was someone who was listening all their conversation while leaning against the wall... It was jungkook

Jungkook : whats her problem why don't she just give me chance ( he said and rolled his eye) thank god my fake tears work on noona which i want noona feel bad for me in the end  my fake tears work  ( he said with smirk and wipe his fake tears) now if soyeon don't give me chance then i have don't other way than teaching her lesson in my way  ( he said and went from their while whistling)

_________________________________________

Its very long today as now the real face of jungkook is coming... And new characters are also going to show
Btw jummah mubark ❤️❤️