Competition

Next day at school

Ms song : students as you know... Every year we held a competition of dance... So also this year there is competition of best couples so you all choose your partner for dance ( she said with smile all students clapp) no homework for 1 week... ENJOY ( all students shout in happiness ms song went out)

Soyeon : y/n who you are gonna choose.. ( smile)

Y/n : i don't know... What about you? ( she said with pout as she don't know dance thats why she never attend this competition)

Soyeon : maybe.... ( thinking) mark.. I think you should choose jack he always win this competition and also ( lean down toward y/n ear) he have a crush on you

Y/n : yah.. Do you want to die ( she glare at soyeon which make her laugh looking at his friend hot pink cheeks which are making her look so cute)

Soyeon : just accept you also like him ( y/n fake rolled his eye and pack his bag and left from there... Soyeon was following her as she know y/n also like him but not accept)

THEY REACH CAFETERIA

Y/n and soyeon look around to find empty bench when they saw mark and jack sitting alone on the bench... Their eyes fell on y/n and soyeon they wave his hand signing them to come... Y/n and soyeon went toward them soyeon sit beside mark while y/n sit in front jack

Mark : soyeon... Also this year you are my dance partner ( he said with sweet smile and soyeon also smile while jack was looking at y/n same as y/n as they both have crush on each other but never accept)

Jack : y-y/n.. Are you again dismiss this competition? ( he said nervously)

Y/n : maybe... I don't know how to dance ( she said shyly while rubbing back of his neck... Soyeon and mark was looking at them with smirk as they both tease them)

They all were having best time when jungkook enter cafeteria looking around with smile finding his noona when suddenly his aura changed into dark when he saw y/n talking with boy  and which make him more angry that y/n was blushing very hard... He clench his jaw and fist tightly and start to walk toward them with heavy steps... He sit beside y/n and put his hand around y/n small waist  making her flinch as she doesn't notice the presence beside her jungkook smile at her more likely smirk...all eyes went on jungkook

Jungkook : noona you will be my dance partner ( he said more like ordering y/n was feeling hella uncomfortable as jungkook was putting his hand on her waist she try to remove but he was more strong then her)

Soyeon : sorry but she will be jack dance partner ( she said with fake smile jack and y/n eyes widen and they both blush jungkook look at soyeon with most dark eyes making soyeon gulp hardly.. Jungkook was literally killing her with his dark glare)

No one notice jungkook hand on y/n waist as all were sitting infront except jungkook and y/n and jungkook hands were below table... Y/n was struggling to remove hand but failed she look at jungkook who was galring at soyeon but soon he look at y/n and his galre change into soft eyes with smile

Y/n : jungkook leave my waist ( she whisper to jungkook) its hurting ( she said with pleading as jungkook grip was quite tight)

Jungkook : oh sorry noona ( he said with apologise eyes obviously acting but leave y/n waist)

Mark : so we all meet at conference hall for practice ( he said with smile)

Soyeon : sure... ( she was about to said when one girl come toward jungkook)

Sana : jungkook will you be my dance partner ( she said with smile jungkook was about to refuse but suddenly an idea popped in his clever mind he smirk and said)

Jungkook : sure... We will practice in conference hall ( he said and pass smirk to soyeon)

Sana : thank you so much... ( she said shyly and went from there)

Mark : ok so sana and jungkook, y/n and jack and me and soyeon.... ( smile while jungkook clench his jaw and fist in extreme anger when mark announce y/n name with someone else instead of him....he stand up)

Jungkook : i am going rest room ( he excuse himself as he was feeling very angry and he know if he once loose his control then no one can stop him from killing jack)

He went inside restroom and close the door he look infront and very hardly punched mirror which make mirror broke into pieces which make glass spread all around and his knuckles started bleeding badly but he don't feel pain... His eyes were full red he smirk and look into the broke mirror some glass were stuck in his hand .... He was looking completely monster .. He know if someone saw him like this then he or she will surely get scared from him....

Jungkook : i will never let that bastard touch my noona... I will make sure ( he said with smirk his hair was mess and eyes were filled with tears as his eyes were extremely red)    only i can touch her bastard... ( he left the restroom after removing glass from his hand he didn't even hissed and his hand  was covered in blood and blood was drenching from his hand.... He come out from restroom and call cleaner who was  swiping the floor...) clean the restroom ( he said and give him huge amount of money) don't tell anyone about this

He left from there MEANWHILE

Soyeon : whats wrong with him... ( she said with eye roll)

Jack : who is he... I never saw him before ( he ask with confuse face soyeon sigh)

Soyeon : he is my cousin... He recently join this school as he came from abroad ( she said with sad face mark and jack notice )

Jack : why are you sad over this... You should be happy ( he ask)

Soyeon : we are enime of each other...

Mark and jack nodd and they all start talking on random topics.... Jungkook come with smile and again sit beside y/n... Suddenly y/n eyes fell on jungkook hand her eyes widen and again blood started to come and soon his hand filled with blood as he didn't bandge his hand

Y/n : omg jungkook what happen to your hand ( she said and grab jungkook hand all eyes widen except jungkook who was just staring at y/n with smile feeling very good that she care for him)

Y/n : come on lets go to medical room... You hand is bleeding too much ( she said and hissed because it was looking very painful)

Jungkook : noona... I am ok you don't have to worry ( he said with smile soyeon look at jungkook and she saw jungkook was smiling looking at y/n he was looking complete psycho)

Mark : jungkook you should go medical room... ( jungkook ignore him and was only looking at y/n as she stand up)

Y/n : come on jungkook... ( jungkook was about to refuse but she make him stand and grab his hand carefully and walk toward restroom.... Soyeon mark and jack also left with y/n)
__________________________________________

Nurse was applying medicine on jungkook hand but he was only looking at y/n who was worriedly looking at him... She was thinking that he will be feeling pain but who tell her thathe never feel pain as he is very strong physically and mentally

Jungkook : ( maybe noona also love me... And trying to make me jealous thats why she choose jack as partner.... If she doesn't love me then why she care for me.... Noona you did wrong by making me hella jealous) he thought