He Is Back

Y/n is innocent and fragile if you hate fragile character you can leave and jungkook is dominated please give it a try i hope you enjoy

Author POV

Y/n : come on... Soyeon please lets go to eat ice cream ( she said with cute pout)

Soyeon : no y/n... If you eat ice cream then you will not eat lunch. ( she said with stern voice)

Y/n : i promise i will also eat lunch... Please~~ ( she said and whine soyeon rolled his eyes at her stubborn bestfriend)

Soyeon : fineeeee... Lets go ( she said and y/n jumped into happiness she chuckle at his bestfriend cute behaviour)

__________________________________________

AFTER ICE CREAM

Y/n : thank you so muchhhhh... ( she said and licked his ice cream suddenly soyeon received call she looked and it was his mom)

ON CALL

soyeon : hello mom.. ( smile)

Mrs kim : soyeon today JUNGKOOK is coming back from US.. ( smile while soyeon smile dropped and scared expression covered on his face)

Soyeon : w-what ( stutter)

Mrs kim : yes so come fast ok... ( she said and cut call while soyeon was still on his position y/n notice his expression and shake her)

Y/n : what happen? ( raise his eyebrow)

Soyeon : n-nothing ( she said trying to avoid eye contact and about to go while y/n grabbed his hand and said)

Y/n : soyeon.. Tell mr what happen ( stern voice with glare soyeon sigh and speak)

Soyeon : y/n.... He is back ( she said while his eyes started to fill with tear y/n panick to see tears)

Y/n : who is back? ( she said with confusion)

Soyeon : my cousin JEON JUNGKOOK ( she said and tear slipped from his eye y/n grab his face and said) he is coming from US after many years

Y/n : so whats wrong?? You should be happy that is your cousin is back

Soyeon : y/n you don't know him... He is very dangerous.... He tried to kill me when i was only 7 years ( y/n gasped)

Y/n : w-why he tried to kill you

_________________________________________

Its my first time writing... I hope you like..... Please don't be silent reader... Comment if you like or dislike..... Pleaseeeee

Who is jungkook? Why he tried to kill soyeon?

This story is full of plot twist and its all about obsession.... Dark obsession