Paper Dance

Jungkook come toward y/n with smile more like smirking.. He sit beside y/n and said

Jungkook : look noona god also want us to be together ( smirk)

Y/n : its just a coincidence ( rolled his eyes while jungkook chuckle)

Jungkook : coincidence only happen one time not twice ( smirk and lean closer to her)

Y/n : twice? ( she furrow while jungkook chuckle darkly and whisper in her ears in deep husky voice)

Jungkook : your and mine partner didn't come.. Because god want us to be together ( he smirk and lean back on her seat y/n gulp hardly)

Y/n : i-its o-only coincidence ( she stutter)

Huong : ok so partners are already made so lets start our dance competition.. Shall we ( all cheered he smile)

All couples come to the stage which was quite huge enough everyone to stand properly.. Soon huong gave them red paper which was huge enough... Huong start music and all couples start dancing romantically as the music was romantic... Jungkook pulled her closer leaving no space

Y/n : j-jungkook ( she whisper as she was feeling jungkook hot breath on her face)

Jungkook : hmm ( he hmm while looking deeply in her eyes) noona you are so beautiful.... Your eyes, your nose, your hairs, your lips ( he look at her soft plumpy lips as he urge to kiss them roughly.... Only he knew how he control himself not to fucking her badly right now)

Y/n : j-jungkook we have alot of space ( she said while trying to push him)

Jungkook : so? ( he ask and look in her eyes)

Y/n : we should not be very close... We can be little away from each other ( she whisper softly while jungkook tighten his grip around her waist)

Jungkook : but i don't want you to be away from me... Even if we have alots of space ( he said and all couples spin their female)

Jungkook spin her softly and softly take her in his muscular arms... He grab her one thigh and put her thigh on his torso and bend down over y/n... Jungkook softly caress y/n bare thigh as one leg was bare...

Jungkook : noona why you wear such a short dress??  ( he whisper to her... She was feeling afraid as jungkook was leaning closer and closer and trying to escape from him she was bending down... Her whole weight was only on jungkook's one hand)

Jungkook lean closer to her neck and softly place and soft peck... He smirk when he hear her gasp loudly.. She struggle more to push him but he was more stronger than her... Jungkook lean closer to her lips and her eyes wide... He was about to kiss when music stop... Y/n sigh in relief while jungkook groan and straight her and himself... He was glaring at huong... They both were not standing infront so no one notice

Huong : so now fold your papers ( he said and all men fold their paper which make paper to become small but still enough for two person to stand)

Now music again start y/n just want to go away from jungkook... Jungkook turn her around and back hug her and snuggle in her neck... He grab her hand and put on his face.. Y/n was feeling very uncomfortable and she was on the urge of crying but she manage herself as she know crying will not help

Jungkook : i love your smell so much.. ( he said and snuggle more)

Y/n : jungkook leave me what the hell you are doing?? ( she said angrily this time as now it was enough for her jungkook turn her and pulled her)

Jungkook : i always want you in my arms... Please noona give me one chance to prove my love for you... Please ( he said desperately) i will give you everything... I will get you everything in just snap of fingers.. I will treat you like queen my queen