FIRST NIGHT

Guys i just find dark ff it is too good but sadly writer only post 2 parts 😔 but she will soon upload... This is her id abcdefghi__fckme story name ( his sinful obsession)

Back to the story
____________________________________________

Jungkook : mom.. What are you trying to do ( he said while trying to control his anger)

Mrs jeon : i am doing this all to save you from this witch ( she said and point at y/n who was shock same as all) jungkook she is just using you for the money and you got multipated by her.. I am telling you she is a witch ( she said while glaring at y/n)

Actually mrs jeon don't hate y/n infact she lover her like her own daughter but she is saying bad about y/n so that her parents can cancel the wedding and she can save the y/n's life

Mrs sung : what are you saying to my daughter... ( she said angrily after hearing bad words about her daughter)

Mrs jeon : i am saying what is right... You all are nothing but poor greedy family..who are using my innocent son ( she said with the heavy hearts)

Mr sung : mr jeon what the hell she is saying?? I can't believe you think like this about us ( he said angrily)

Mr jeon : n-no you are thinking wrong... She is drunk that is why she is saying this.. ( he said and try to stop mr sung)

Jungkook : mom.. Put the petrol down.. ( he said while walking toward his mom)

Mrs jeon : don't you dare to come jungkook.. Cancel this marrige otherwise i will burn myself.. ( she said but jungkook didn't stop. At end she open the bottle of petrol and about to put more petrol on her clothes all gasp in shock when jungkook grab the bottle and throw the bottle somewhere on the corner of the hall)

Mrs jeon : jungkook leave my hand.. ( she said while jungkook try to snatch lighter from her hand at last he snatch the lighter and also throw )

Jungkook : mom you have gone mad.. What do you thinking you are doing??

Mrs jeon : i can't see my son live getting destroy ( she said while crying jungkook hugged her tightly)

Jungkook : mom.. Please i love her very much and she is not the one who multipate me it is me who is crazy in love with her..( he went toward y/n who was standing on the stage)

Jungkook : i am sorry sweetheart for my mom... Please forgive me i will never let anyone say bad things about you.. Because now you are going to become my pride and i will never let anyone to hurt my pride

He grab her hand softly after wiping her tears and went toward his mom..

Jungkook : mom please give us blessing.. ( he said but mrs jeon didn't give blessing when mr jeon come)

Mr jeon : you should give blessing to our children ( he said glaring at her she rolled his eye and only pat jungkook head)

Jungkook : mom you should also give blessing to my wife.. ( he said mr jeon look at y/n who was looking down probably hurt by her as she thought mrs jeon treat her like her daughter but today.. All the words hurt her so much)

Mrs jeon slowly pat her head jungkook smile and they both went on the stage and soon all sort out and y/n also said i do..
___________________________________________

AT JUNGKOOK HOUSE

Jungkook and y/n come to house which was decorated beautifully with the black and red roses.. Y/n was about to enter but she flinch when jungkook suddenly picked her up...

Y/n : what are you doing? ( she said while grabbing jungkook shoulder tightly)

Jungkook : i am picking up my queen so she don't get tired of this heavy gown ( he said with smile and enter the house without breaking eye contact with her)

Soon the reach jungkook's room y/n gasp when she saw how beautiful the room was looking but each passing time she was getting scared of what will happen as it is there first night.. Jungkook make her lay on the bed and start unbuttoning his shirt after removing coat.. Y/n immediately sit on the bed when he again push her on the bed making her lay again..

Y/n : j-jungkook please ( she said when she saw how he open his shirt and remove revealing his perfect toned abs)

Jungkook : shhhh.. Today is very special for me.. ( he said and hover above her) you are very special to me... ( he said and about to kiss her when she pushed him hardly making him back off )

Y/n : i am not ready.. ( she said and immediately run to the bathroom and close the door)

Jungkook close his eyes trying to control his anger which was rising

Jungkook : don't worry soon you will come to me.. ( he said and look at the bathroom door)

____________________________________________

Y/n : oh god in which problem i am stuck.. Please help me ( she said while walking back or front in nervous state)
Now i also don't have clothes.. Wow now i have to stay in this heavy gown..

Suddenly her eyes fell on the white shirt which was obviously jungkook's shirt. She think for a second and wear that shirt.. Shirt was covering her whole body which make her relieve that atleast one problem is solve.. But the main problem is still outside

Y/n : i don't even have my phone.. Shit ( she said and bit her nails) i have to wait for sometimes until he sleep..

AFTER SOMETIME

She slowly open the door and saw no one in the room.. She sigh in relief and walk slowly slowly toward the couch to sleep..

Y/n : what if i sleep and he will come.. And sleep with me... Noooo y/n don't think like this. He have no rights on you ( she motivate herself and lay on the bed without blanket which make her cold but it is much much better than  sleeping with the monster who is always ready to eat her)
__________________________________________

Y/n groan in sleep when she feel something tickling in her neck.. She slowly open her eye and saw someone's head is buried in her neck..

Jungkook : good moring sweetheart ( he said in deep voice while looking straight in her eyes)

She immediately open her eye after realising that it is non other than the guy from which she was hiding... She sit and notice she is not on the couch anymore but on the king size bed with jungkook who was still hugging her..

Jungkook : how was your sleep? ( smile)

Y/n : i-i was on the couch then how i came on the bed? ( confuse)

Jungkook : because i brought you here last night.. Why you sleep on the couch when we have the huge bed? You was very uncomfortable and i can't see that ( he said and cup her face)
___________________________________________

Next part :

Eun-ah : i have something to tell you about jungkook y/n so come in the empty factory.. I send you location

Y/n : leave me bastard ( she said while trying to remove his hand from her waist)

Eun-ah : why so fast babygirl.. Let me have some fun with you...

Y/n : j-jungkook h-he tried to t-touch me ( she said while crying badly)

Jungkook : I WILL NOT LEAVE ANYONE WHO WILL HURT YOU EVEN IF IT WILL BE MY PARENTS ALSO ( mr jeon look at jungkook finally realizing that now he make huge mistake by helping his son in his obsession but... Now it is too late )