Date

Y/n come and sit on her bed.. Suddenly door open revealing jungkook who come and sit infront of her on his knee

Jungkook : you shouldn't take stress hmmm.. Go get ready i buy dress for you.. Actually i buy that dress yesterday but when i came home i found you sleeping.. So today i am giving you ( he said and caress her face softly she remove his hand)

Y/n : n-no its ok.. We can go another day.. Today you have important meeting so we can go anytime.. ( she said trying to make him understand but he shake his head as no and smile)

Jungkook : sweetheart.. Don't think too much.. Go and get ready ( he smile and went to take dress)

Soon he came with red beautiful dress in his hand.. He handed him dress

Jungkook : i bought this for you sweetheart.. ( y/n look at the dress and it was actually very beautiful) you get ready i will wait for you.. ( he smile and she went from there to washroom)

__________________________________________

It was simple but beautiful dress with thin strips and cut on the side which was reaching near her knee exposing her milky white skin

It was simple but beautiful dress with thin strips and cut on the side which was reaching near her knee exposing her milky white skin.. Jungkook can't look away from her beauty...she was looking goddess

He slowly walk toward her y/n look at him and saw he also change his dress into pant coat with men bun

He was looking very handsome

Y/n : ( he surely have all black clothes..) it was the first thing she thought after seeing him..

Jungkook pinned her softly on wall while she flinch at sudden action.. He lean closer to her

Jungkook : you are looking very hot.. Sweetheart ( he said in seductive voice she gulp)

Y/n : t-thank you ( he was checking her out from head to toe.. Feeling uncomfortable she raise her hand to raise her dress which was showing light sight of her cleavage.. Jungkook look at her chest and lick his lips feeling hard )

Jungkook : come on lets go.. ( he grab her hand softly and went from there)

They both come down stair and y/n eyes land on taehyung who was watching tv.. He also look at her and freeze on his spot.. Jungkook notice him looking at her and feel anger raise himself.. He pull close y/n to himself before puting his arm on her waist and drag her from there

Taehyung : why my heart always beat fast while looking at her ( he said and sigh)

___________________________________________

It was being almost ten minutes that they both are in expensive restaurant and jungkook keep his hand and jaw clench as one of the waiter keep flirting with y/n..

Everytime when ever waiter look at her he always take a look of her light sight of her cleavage and lick his lips which go unnotice by y/n but not jungkook.. Jungkook  promise himself that after going from here the first thing which he will do is to stab waiter on his throat before stabbing his eye and killed him brutally... Suddenly y/n gasp when waiter leg touch her thigh.. She look around in uncomfortable but little did she know jungkook hear her gaso and soon figure out what happen.. In a second he jumped on waiter and start throwing hard punches on him. Y/n gasp loudly looking at scene all people were looking at them and some were taking pictures and making videos as this will be great news that mr jeon's son is fighting... She tried to pulled jungkook from waiter who was now bleeding messily and faint. Jungkook finally pulled by the help of colleage of waiter..

Jungkook : FUCKER!! LEAVE ME.. ( he shout in anger y/n hug him trying to control him.. He calm down little.. Her touch is enough to make him calm down) sweetheart let's go home hmm.. We will order dinner from outside ( he said and drag y/n from there without hearing a single word)

__________________________________________

Y/n come inside house followed by angry jungkook.. He was not sane after that incident.. In the car he keep slamming on stirring wheel while cursing that waiter in low voice but whenever she look at him he just smile which was obviously fake.. It will be wrong if she say that she is not afriad from jungkook right now

Mr jeon : you guys come already? ( he said with confusion but jungkook just ignored him and went in his room)

Y/n : y-yeah.. ( she said nervously mr jeon sense that something is wrong but he don't said anything further she also went from there)

She open the room and saw jungkook was harshly opening his shirt button.. He look at her and sigh.. Leaving her alone in room as he know she want to change.. She sigh and open her wadrobe seeing many expensive and new clothes which jungkook bought for her.. She pick up night suit  as it was already night and wear her nightsuit leaving her date dress on the bed and went to washroom ..

After some time

When she came back she saw jungkook was laughing creepily while cutting her dress.. He already destroy whole dress but he was still not satisfied. He cut dress into small pieces..

Y/n : what are you doing? ( she ask in shock)

Jungkook : i am cutting this dress because someone eyes enjoy to see you in this dress... ( he throw dress on floor and start walking toward her with smirk she walk back)

Jungkook : why are you running back huh? ( he laugh when her back touch the wall she gasp) now where will you go? ( he pulled her by her waist)

Y/n : l-leave me ( she said in scared)

Jungkook : WHY YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME HUH? I AM YOUR HUSBAND GET THIS IN YOUR MIND... YOU ARE ONLY MINE.. ( he shout as he was annoy that she keep pushing him)

Y/n : p-please j-jungkook ( tear start flowing from her eye jungkook slammed her hardly on wall and now her back was showing him he kiss her back neck and press himself more in her she cry loudly)

Jungkook : no one can separate us sweetheart.. ( he grab her inner thigh tightly making her cry more)

Y/n : j-jungkook please leave me... Its hurting ( but he keep moving up his hand reaching near her womenhood) JUNGKOOK PLEASE I AM SCARED ( she shout this time he come back in his sense and immediately leave her)

Jungkook : s-sweetheart.. I-i am sorry ( he said and pulled her in tight hug she try to push him but he was strong) shhh i am so sorry.. I can never hurt you.. You are most precious to me.. I am sorry i was just not in my sense ( suddenly he feel heavy on his chest he look down and saw she faint in his arm.. He sigh and pick her up and made her lay on bed) i am sorry sweetheart but please don't forget that you are only mine..

He know he fucked up today because he lose his control infront of y/n and now she will be scared from him..