EUN-AH

Jungkook picked her up in bridal style making her gasp

Y/n : what are you doing? ( shock)

Jungkook : obviously picking my WIFE and taking her bathroom... Don't you want to fresh up? ( he said while raising his voice little bit on wife to make clear that now she is his wife)

Y/n : i-i will go by myself.. Leave me. ( she said and struggle while he didn't leave her and take her to bathroom and made her sit on sink and stand between her legs ) now go.. We are already in bathroom now you can leave

Jungkook : but i don't want to.. ( smirk making her eyes widen) i mean i also wake up with you so i also need to fresh up.. I am going company for the first time and from today i will be the CEO because now you are my responsibility, my wife and i have to work for you.. ( he smile genuinely he feel proud that you are his wife and he will do everything for you)

Y/n : o-ok you take bath first.. I will take after you ( he shake his head as no)

Jungkook : i will not let my wife waiting.. We can take together.. Its not a big deal. ( y/n gasp loudly)

Y/n : have you gone mad? ( he raise one eyebrow) i-i mean... Its ok if you take bath first.. I-i take time ( she said with nervous chuckle trying to make excuse but whom she is lying.. He can easily find lier)

Jungkook : its ok sweetheart.. I can wait for you for my whole life so few hours or minutes will not hurt right.. ( he said and rwmove his shirt y/n and push him. He back off and she immediately climb down from sink and run before closing the door behind) sweetheart open the door.. ( he angrily said and tried to open but she was standing behind door)

Y/n : jungkook you are getting late for your first day.. You should get ready fast. I am going down ( she said in one breath and run from there immediately)

Jungkook : FUCK!! ( he shout in anger after open the door harshly. He clench his jaw and fist) control jungkook.. Control. Soon she will accept you ( he said and tried to control his anger in which he completely failed as he can never control his anger issue)

___________________________________________

Y/n come down stair completely forgetting what she is wearing.. Jungkook's shirt she saw many maids are working in kitchen and mr jeon was sitting on couch while talking to someone and about mrs jeon.... She is nowhere.. Mr jeon eyes fell on y/n and her clothes he smile

Mr jeon : ( finally jungkook make her his.. I knew he is very stubborn)

He thought as he was misunderstanding that y/n and jungkook already did IT.. Y/n greet him while he do same

Mr jeon : good morning. ( smile)

Y/n : good moring dad ( smile)

Mr jeon : come and eat breakfast with us. ( y/n smile and nodd)

Y/n : where is mom?

Mr jeon : i don't know.. ( they both went on dining table and maids served them)
Is jungkook taking bath or still sleeping?

Y/n : h-he is taking b-bath ( she said and she again remember how he got angry)

Jungkook : i am here.. ( he said while coming downstair and all ready for his first day in company.. He visited many times but now he is CEO so he have to be formal)

All black with few buttons up from up and skinny pant making him look like hell

All black with few buttons up from up and skinny pant making him look like hell. His muscles were display perfectly.
She was looking at him for long he chuckle

Mr jeon : my son is looking very hot.. ( she said proudly)

Jungkook : thanks dad. ( he said while taking sit beside y/n) sweetheart are you going to spend your whole day in my shirt? ( he chuckle y/n realize that she is still wearing his shirt and SITTING INFRONT MR JEON.. She look down in embarrassment with full face red which go unnoticed by mr jeon as he was on his phone but not jungkook.. He chuckle) don't worry.. Don't be ashamed no one will dare ever say you anything.

Mr jeon : come on start eating what are you guys waiting for.. ( they all start eating)

After breakfast

Mr jeon : jungkook ready to go. ( he ask. Jungkook nodd. He stand up from his seat and kiss y/n forehead before saying)

Jungkook : take care of yourself sweetheart.. If you need anything just call me or tell maids. Here are thousands of maid.. ( he said and went from there with his dad)

Y/n : thank god he is gone.. Now i can take bath peacfully. ( sigh in relief and went from there)

___________________________________________

Y/n was drying her hair after taking bath suddenly she recieve call from unknown number. She furrow

Y/n : unknown number? ( she pick up phone)

?? : hello.. My sister in law ( she furrow as she failed to recognize voice)

Y/n : who is speaking?.

?? : i am Eun-ah.. Jungkook's bestfriend

Y/n : oh.. Why do you call me?

Eun-ah : actually y/n.. I want to tell you something about jungkook very important.. He have biggest secret.. I don't want to spoil your life and now you are his wife.. You should know what your husband is doing behind your back ( he said with worry y/n think for a second and replied)

Y/n : and why are you helping me? He is your bestfriend.. ( she said in suspicious)

Eun-ah : y/n i always see you as my sister and i can't let my sister life to destroy by monster like him.. Please come at the address. I will send you address ( he said and cut call)

Y/n : what he is going to tell me?. Should i go or not? What if he is telling true? ( she think for a while and decided to go suddenly she recieve message from the same number and there was address )

____________________________________________

Y/n reach at the address and it was an abandon like basement..

Y/n : why he wants to meet me here? ( she said feeling extremely nervous but curious also)

___________________________________________

Jungkook : so boring... I should have stayed at home and with my sweetheart.. I am missing her sooo much.. What she is doing right now let me see.. ( he said and open his laptop in which show cctv camera of inside the house)

He fixed camera all around the house so he can keep eye on y/n every second
Suddenly he recieve call from his secret bodyguard which he hired for y/n

Bodyguard : boss.. Ma'am come in abandon place.. ( jungkook furrow)

Jungkook : why she is there?

Bodyguard : i don't know sir.. She is going inside

Jungkook : follow her and send me location fastly ( he said and cut phone) why she is there? ( went from there)

___________________________________________

Y/n come inside and saw it was chemical factory.. There was also king size bed.. This make her more curious suddenly she hear sound from behind she turn around and saw jungkook's friend she met before in prom party

Eun-ah : hello sister in law.. ( he smirk  which don't go unnoticed by her)

Y/n : w-why you call me here what you want to say? ( stutter as he start to walk toward her making her walk back)