Blame For Nothing

After these words escape from y/n's mouth jungkook can't explain how mucg happy he felt that time... He immediately pulled y/n into tight hug and burried his head in her neck

Jungkook : thank you so much noona... Thank you so much ( he said y/n also hug him back for the first time.. He felt like he won everything.. Now she was little bit doubting on soyeon but)

She failed to notice the sevil smirk which was dancing on the lips of jungkook

Jungkook : ( i am sorry noona for lying to you but... I love you so damn much.. And about soyeon.. You will leave her by your own and accept me from your full heart.. Then no one can separate us) he thought and smirk

Suddenly y/n got call from someone she break hug and open his phone to check and she saw soyeon is calling her

Jungkook : who is it noona? ( he said in innocent voice)

Y/n : soyeon ( she said jungkook rolled his eye y/n was about to pick up but jungkook grab her hand)

Jungkook : please put it on speaker... Please noona ( he said in pleady voice y/n sigh and on the speaker)

ON CALL

Soyeon : y/n where are you?. Did jungkook do something with you hmmm... Are you ok?? ( she said in one breath)

Y/n : i am ok soyeon... ( soyeon sigh in relief)

Soyeon : y/n please stay away from him he is psycho... He can hurt you and also you are alone so please get away from him ( she said jungkook hardly clench his fist and his eyes soon turn pitch dark which y/n also notice)

Y/n : o-ok soyeon i will call you if something happen hmmm... Bye ( she cut the call immediately but soon she saw jungkook eyes again filled with tears... Somehow she started think that jungkook is saying right)

Jungkook : i told you she always hate me for no reason... ( he said and wipe his tears which fell from his eyes... Y/n feel so bad for him) i know you still don't trust me... But please i am saying right...

Y/n : j-jungkook.. Don't cry if she really did this to you then she will surely receive punishment hmm... I am with you ( she said trying to console him but her heart still says that she is taking wrong side)
____________________________________________

After dropping y/n at her apartment he enter in his house... All the lights were off and there were dark around everyone as it was quite late and everyone will be sleeping... He about to enter in his room when suddenly someone pulled him back near thr window where mom light was falling  and slapped him so hardly that made her face turn left... He look in front in wrath and saw mrs jeon with furious face..

Jungkook : mom why the hell you slapped me?? ( he ask in anger)

Mrs jeon : you killed someone... Hmm ( jungkook eyes widen)

Jungkook : i-its not true mom... ( mrs jeon again slapped him)

Mrs jeon : jungkook.. Don't lie i saw all... I didn't grow you to become killer..

Jungkook : mom.. Please... He was trying to seperate y/n from me.. Please. Mom ( he said and join his hand in begging mrs jeon look at him for second)

Mrs jeon : does you father know about this??

Jungkook : yes mom... He h-helped me ( he said and look down mrs jeon eyes widen)

Mrs jeon : What?? ( she said in pure shock as she can't believe) this is your first and last time... If you ever tried to kill someone just because of that y/n then i will my self arrest you... ( jungkook look at her in shock)

Jungkook : mom ( he said in shock)

Mrs jeon : i don't want my son to become killer... If have to put you in jail to keep you save from this crime then i will do this... And also i will talk to your father...

She said and went from there