Truth Reveal / Taehyung

Mr jeon : where is Eun-ah? ( he asked while jungkook furrow his eyebrow)

Jungkook : how would i know? ( he said and sip on his drink)

Mr jeon : he is missing.. And i am sure that you have done something with him.. ( jungkook rolled his eye) jungkook you promise me that you will not kill anyone..

Jungkook : dad i didn't killed him.. He is missing and i also don't know..

Mr jeon : jungkook if i find out that there is your hand behind his missing then no one can save you from me.. I am warning you.. ( he warn him jungkook look at him with dark but annoyed eyes)

Jungkook : you called me for this shit only.. ( he said and drink his whole drink in one sip) i am going back ( he said and stand up when mr jeon stopped him)

Mr jeon : taehyung is coming.. ( jungkook immediately look at him in shock)

Jungkook : really ( he said in excitement)

Kim taehyung he is the cousin of jungkook and they both shared best bonding.. They both are opposite.. Where jungkook is spoild brat, stubborn, disobedient but taehyung he is totally opposite to him.. He is obedient, kind. He is also very handsome but he went oversea when he was little.. After many years he is finally coming

Mr jeon : yeah.. Today he is coming.. ( he said and went from there leaving jungkook all excited)

He went to his room and look at y/n who was sleeping peacefully with her hairs all around the pillow..

Jungkook : how can you look beautiful even sleeping? ( he whispered after sitting beside her.. He caress her face softly with smile after that he also went for sleep)

_________________________________________

All were present except mrs jeon.. They all were doing breakfast peacefully when suddenly they hear mrs jeon sound from behind.. They look behind and saw drunk mrs jeon...

Mrs jeon : how you guys enjoying your breakfast after killing someone.. ( she chuckle while jungkook and mr jeon eyes widen) now slowly slowly everyone will be killed..

Y/n look at her in confusion while jungkook and mr jeon look each other.

Mr jeon : what rubbish are you talking.. Go in the room ( he said sternly jungkook clench hardly on his spoon while y/n was not understanding a single word mr jeon stand up from his seat) go to the room..

Mrs jeon : why... Now everyone will be die except her... ( she said and point at y/n) she will be the only one who will survi--- ( suddenly she feel burning sting on her face when mr jeon slapped her hardly making her fell on ground)

Y/n gasp while jungkook silently looking at the show y/n immediately stand up and run toward mrs jeon and pick her up

Y/n : what are you doing? ( she said and look at mr jeon)

Mr jeon : y/n stay away from our business.. It will be better for you.. ( he said and look at her) she is my wife i can do anything with her..

Y/n : that doesn't mean you will raise your hand on her.. It doesn't give you any rights to slap her.. ( she said angrily mr jeon move toward her but stopped by jungkook who came between them)

Jungkook : dad. My wife is right.. You shouldn't have raise your hand on my mom.. ( he said and look at him mr jeon look at him with raise eyebrow as its first time he take stand for his mom) and also you shouldn't talk like this with my wife.. ( this time he said angrily now mr jeon understand why he take stand for his mother... Because now y/n is here)

Mr jeon : you are unbelievable.. ( he said with glare while jungkook rolled his eye)

Y/n : mom.. Your lips are bleeding.. Let me put medicine on it.. ( she said and about to go to take medicine but mrs jeon stop her by shouting at her making her flinch badly)

Mrs jeon : NO NEED TO SHOW THIS FAKE PITY.. I DON'T NEED ANYONE PITY ( she said in anger)

Jungkook : mom.. How can you talk like this with my wife.. First she helped you and now you are showing her your attitude.. She just want to help you ( he said calmly but mrs jeon and mr jeon notice how darkly he was saying like he was ordering her)

Y/n : n-no.. Its ok jungkook.. ( she said and look at jungkook who was looking at his mom he immediately change his expression into soft one before looking at y/n making mr and mrs jeon shock at their son duality )

Mrs jeon : fine.. Put medicine ( she said in annoyed tone and y/n and mrs jeon went from there)

Mr jeon : you are really psycho.. ( he said to jungkook and went from there. He just chuckle)

Jungkook : how can you say psycho me now when you don't even see my real side ( he chuckle and went from there to go Jeon enterprises)

___________________________________________

Y/n : mom why you started hating me?? ( she said hurtfully making mrs jeon guilty but she didn't show)

Mrs jeon : i don't want my son to marry you ( she said and look away)

Y/n : why? What i did wrong?

Mrs jeon : i want someone rich for my son.. ( she said making y/n look down.. Mrs jeon look at her from her side eye and seeing y/n like this was making her cry but if she cry then all plan will fail)

Y/n : mom.. What you were talking about killing? ( she said making mrs jeon look at her immediately)

Mrs jeon : t-that t-time i was not in my right mind.. ( she said with stutter but y/n feel that she is not speaking truth)

Mr jeon : y/n if you don't mind i want to talk to my wife alone ( he said from behind making y/n flinch as she didn't notice his presence she nodd and went from there) now tell me what you were talking about? ( he said with confusion as it was first time mrs jeon react like this)

Mrs jeon : do you know what?? Jungkook again killed someone.. ( she said with hateful expression. Mr jeon look at her with shock)

Mr jeon : how do you know? ( she chuckle and open her phone and show cctv footage of chemical factory showing how brutally jungkook was killing Eun-ah.. Mr jeon freeze on his spot as he never thought his son will stoop so low) h-how?

Mrs jeon : do you know who told me this? ( mr jeon look at her who was now crying) Jimin.. He called me and tell me that eun-ah is missing and then he watch footage and this was what he saw.. He was also shocked and told me immediately and send me this.. Now no one can stop him. He is no more jungkook or maybe we failed to notice our jungkook ( she said while crying. Tear also slipped from mr jeon eyes as he thought supporting jungkook will be right idea but now he is regretting so badly)

Mr jeon : m-my son...i-i am sorry. I didn't listen you and support him in negative work.. Please forgive me.. I hurt you because him.. I am sorry please forgive me ( he said and burst in tears mrs jeon immediately hugged him not able to see his husband like this.. He was always strong but now today he is crying like kid)

Mrs jeon : its not your mistake.. Its our mistake.. Please try to talk him and tell him to stop this game.. ( she said and wipe her husband tears who nodd)

Mr jeon : don't worry.. I promise you that i will never support him in this game.. I promise ( he hugged her)

___________________________________________