Chapter 63

Among the bustling crowd, Lu Chengyu looked at Yan Mu standing in front of him, and suddenly he couldn’t say a word. On the plane before, he wanted to borrow the satellite phone on the plane to send Yan Mu news, but because of an accident on the previous flight, many people were waiting in line for the call. Before it was his turn, the plane was about to land. Now, that he saw Yan Mu like this, he should have definitely tried his best to give Yan Mu a call, and he not make Yan Mu anxious.

“Mu…” He opened his mouth, and before he had time to call out the other party’s name, he saw Yan Mu rushing over and holding him tightly in his arms. The expression on his face became stiff, because his arm was hooped by the opponent, he couldn’t reach out and pat the opponent’s back for comfort, so he had to put his head on Yan Mu’s shoulder and let the surroundings crowded with people take pictures videos. “I’m back.”

When Zhang Zeyun ran over, he happened to see this scene. He stopped, leaning on his knees, panting, laughing and coughing, and simply sat on the ground, regardless of the surrounding area. Because he had only now discovered that his feet were already too soft to stand up.

“The Universe” crew, Liu Qiyan heard that Lu Chengyu’s flight had an accident. He was so shocked that he dropped the powder cake box in his hand on the ground, and asked the assistant beside him in disbelief, “How could this happen?” Even, if the person behind the scenes wanted to plot against Lu Chengyu, he didn’t have the ability and the courage to do such a big thing. This was not in line with the behaviour of that person.

“Now the news on the Internet is going crazy,” the assistant handed the phone screen to Liu Qiyan. On it was a picture of Yan Mu. In the photo, Yan Mu looked in a trance, his eyes were reddish, and his mood was very depressed. “Someone took the photo at the airport. I heard that Yan Mu came to pick up Mr. Lu.”

After nearly a month of getting along, many people in the crew had a good impression of Lu Chengyu. Although, this person had a background and wealth, he did nothing over-the-top. He was very humble and had never done anything offensive based on his status. Many people in the crew were sorry for such a thing.

“How is it possible,” Liu Qiyan frowned and took the phone, looking at the pictures of Yan Mu on the phone, the older he looked, the uglier, “How could it be?”

The assistant noticed that her expression was not right, and he was stunned, thinking that Liu Qiyan meant that to Lu Chengyu, so she didn’t dare to speak more for a while, and had to find an excuse to go out.

There was only Liu Qiyan left in the room. She went to the window and looked around, dialled a number, and said a few words, before she was startled and said, “Really it was just an accident?” At this moment, she saw one of his assistants hurriedly run over and hurriedly said, “I know, goodbye.”

“Sister Yan, Mr. Lu was not on the plane!” The assistant ran in with joy, “The director’s assistant said because their car broke down halfway. They didn’t catch the flight, so they changed their bookings.”

“I know,” Liu Qiyan had already got the latest news on the phone, so the assistant’s words didn’t make her look bad, “You send a Weibo for the flight, and don’t say anything else.”

In this world, sometimes the more you said, the more mistakes you made. She was experienced in this circle. She didn’t bother to deal with these things, so under normal circumstances, no one freely expressed opinions on current events.

“Okay, Sister Yan”, the assistant saw that there was something wrong with Liu Qiyan’s face, the assistant didn’t dare to say anything else, and started to edit the Weibo with his mobile phone.

Liu Qiyan looked at her mobile phone, thinking about the news she had just received, and couldn’t help sighing. Fortunately, there was no accident with Lu Chengyu.