Chapter 51

Lu Chengyu looked at the questioning reporter. This person was wearing a dark coat with a brown waistcoat. Wearing a peaked cap on his head and ordinary black-rimmed glasses on his face, he looked very ordinary. But Lu Chengyu was able to confirm at a glance that the reporter had gone through some disguise and didn’t seem to want to reveal his true appearance.

It seemed that someone had prepared in advance and waited for him to arrive. He was probably not sure whether he would come to the press conference, so a disguised reporter was arranged to wait at the scene. No matter whether the person behind this was malicious to him, it was certain that this person knew that he was the investor behind the movie.

Seeing that the atmosphere at the scene became weird, Lu Chengyu showed a trace of surprise on his face: “This reporter friend actually knows that I was at the banquet of the Qi family. I thought no one knew about it.” He scratched his head awkwardly, as if a young man who didn’t know anything about the world quickly explained, “However, I really don’t know about other things.” When other reporters saw him in such a state, they were suddenly worried, not to mention the young fellow Lu Chengyu. Those who are involved in entertainment news, dare not report such things casually. Seeing this unfamiliar colleague being aggressive, everyone on the scene gradually realized that someone must have specially arranged for him to block Lu Chengyu.

The entertainment reporters were not in a hurry to ask questions. They had long seen that the person next to Lu Chengyu was like a bodyguard. Which ordinary person needed to bring a bodyguard when he went out? After the incident of the Liang family came out, some people in their circle knew that things were not as simple as they were shown to be on the surface. But it was all for their family’s bowl of rice, and they didn’t want to use their lives in exchange of gossip, as they still distinguished the importance between the two.

“This reporter friend probably didn’t know that Xiao Lu was walking with me that night,” Zhong Zhenghan squeezed to Lu Chengyu’s side and said with a smile, “On the day that the Qi family held the dinner, we two met in the banquet hall. Later, we were able to talk, and we were together when we left.”

Although Zhong Zhenghan was not a big name, he was considered a popular niche actor in the film and television industry. The entertainment reporters saw that he had a good relationship with Lu Chengyu, and the current shooting made it very lively. The entertainment journalists remember that on the day the Qi family held a banquet, Zhong Zhenghan did post a photo of him and Lu Chengyu on Weibo, which also caused a lot of onlookers to leave a message on the screen. Both of them were young people and popular idols. It was normal to have a lot of fun.

Unexpectedly, Zhong Zhenghan would entered into this muddy water. Lu Chengyu raised his eyebrows, smiled at Zhong Zhenghan, turned his head and said to the entertainment journalists: “Thank you for your concern for me, but today is “Autumn Wind” conference. If everyone is around me, I’m afraid to go to the brother’s home, sister-in-law would not give me anything to eat.”

The entertainment reporters asked some questions and took some group photos of the two. Then, they followed the crew to collect the red envelopes. Some rich crews would give reporters some red envelopes in order to look good. Although not many, it could be regarded as a kind of show of heart.

The reporters felt the goodwill of the crew of “Autumn Wind”, so they mostly took some pictures of the scene and left.

As for the reporter who made things difficult for Lu Chengyu before, he had already left secretly, and he obviously knew that this method would not trouble Lu Chengyu. Of course, maybe this person didn’t want to trouble Lu Chengyu on purpose. He just wanted to create doubts about Lu Chengyu on the scene. He didn’t know that Zhong Zhenghan came back to confuse him and broke his plan.