More Than A Few Blessings Chapter 1

Lu Chengyu's grandfather named him Chengyu*, hoping to make him rich and have a good fortune everywhere. As a result, his life was meaningless and died after graduating from college.

(Chengyu* = Cheng is to carry and Yu is extra. I don't really know it. Maybe it's to receive more? It's hard to guess)

He sat in the public seat, looking at a pair of lover's walking in front of him that makes his eyes blind. After a long time he patted the dust that didn't exist on his clothes and walk slowly in the dormitory building.

Clean shirt and sweater vest, fitted jeans and casual shoes, a very ordinary dress, but it makes Lu Chengyu looks clean and respectable, making the girls look at him a few times.

Greeting his acquaintances along the way to the dormitory, his roommates were playing in the room. One of his roommates saw him and didn't turn his head to ask him, "Third*, where have you been? Old four* was looking for you just now."

(Third* = I guess it's there ranking in the room, third is Lu Chengyu who's the third older in the room.)

(old Four* = As I said it's the order of their age but it has a laosi/old in it.)

"Just go out and walk," who would have thought that he's dead and suddenly finds himself lying in the dormitory bedroom, he can't calm down. However, for his own image, he had no choice but to stroll outside the dormitory quietly to vent his shocked and ecstatic mood.

As for the old four Chen Jin who Second Zhang Hong mentioned, he don't know what to say to this person. In his last life, Chen Jin seems to have confessed to him during the period of college graduation. After rejecting him, he rarely appears in front of himself.

But he don't know if it's his illusion, since then, his luck became worse, he reduced to a lobby manager and encountered Chen Jin and his partner Liang Deyou who stood beside him. With the disdainful eyes and disappointed expression of Chen Jin, he could only smile and sent the two people in their room. He can't bear to look straight.

When he turned away, he receive Chen Jin's 'I have a bad eyesight in the past*' expression. Life is too tragic. But even so, he is Lu Chengyu, he can turn away with a handsome smile.

(I have a bad eyesight in the past* = He liked Lu Chengyu before and thought he has a bad eyesight because he works as a lobby manager?)

Zhang Hong stop playing games and turned to see Lu Chengyu dazedly staring at the wall. He can't help but sigh, this good looking man, he is just staring there but can have a rich and handsome temperament. But unfortunately he is not rich enough. He sat across the chair and lifted his chin, "Didn't you always takes care of Chen Jin? He was looking for you just now. We also couldn't get through your cell phone. You've comeback now, at least give him a call."

"Okay," Lu Chengyu took out his cell phone, went in front of Zhang Hao's computer and gave Chen Jin a call. He look closer to the computer desktop and look at the game that Zhang Hao played and uninterestedly ask, "You're still playing this game, did you find a work yet?"

"I'll went to the same company with Guang Lin and will report on monday, How about you?" Zhang Hong knew that Lu Chengyu is not interested in the game and threw him an orange in the table. "What's the matter? We're brother's you don't have to be polite." A year ago, Lu Chengyu's parents had an accident. Although there was a compensation, but he's alone without his parent's, his life is not that good.

"There's nothing wrong with work. I'm your brother so there's no way I'll be polite to you!" Lu Chengyu smiled and patted Zhang Hao's shoulder. Then he peeled the orange in his hands and said, "I'm going to move out tomorrow. How about having a meal together tonight?"