Chapter 54

Lu Chengyu changed into the costume, sat in front of the mirror and waited for the makeup artist to remove his makeup. The makeup artist knew that he was uncomfortable after using the crew’s makeup remover yesterday, and his skin was even slightly allergic, so he brought a bottle of his own high-end makeup remover. Seeing that Lu Chengyu had already sat down, she turned around and opened her cosmetic bag.

After opening the cosmetic bag, she found that the contents inside seemed to have been touched, and there was also a three-finger-wide glass bottle. She curiously picked up the glass bottle and took a look, and suddenly screamed with fright, the bottle in her hand also rolled to the root of the wall.

“What’s the matter?” Lu Chengyu was frightened by the scream and was in a cold sweat. Looking back, he saw that the makeup artist was sitting softly on the ground, his whole body still trembling, obviously falling into a mood of extreme fear. He stepped forward and helped the person to sit down on the chair, “What happened?”

“There…” The makeup artist covered his face, not daring to look at the things at the root of the wall. Seeing her panic, Lu Chengyu turned to look at the corner of the wall and found that there was a glass bottle lying there, which seemed to contain something. After hesitating, he took a few tissues from the dressing table and held them in his hand, walked to the root of the wall, and picked up the glass bottle through the tissues.

At this sight, he almost dropped the glass bottle to the ground, because there was a finger and eyeballs in the sealed glass bottle. He took a deep breath, enduring the strong nausea, and put the glass bottle back in the corner. Turning around, the makeup artist was already crying. As soon as he turned around and poured a cup of hot water, he saw Yan Mu, Zhong Zhenghan, and He Long rushing in. He hurriedly said, “Don’t destroy the scene, He Long, call the police right away.”

“What’s the matter?” Yan Mu saw that Lu Chengyu’s face was ugly, and he stood in front of the makeup artist, as if blocking something for the makeup artist, knowing that there must be something extraordinary in the dressing room, and he turned to the clock beside him. He said, “Let Zhang Dao stop the others and don’t let them in.” He glanced around the room and found something like eyebrow pencils and eye shadow boxes scattered on the floor, frowning even more tightly.

Zhong Zhenghan also knew the seriousness of the matter, so he turned around and hurried to find Zhang Dao.

“Sister Zhao, let’s go out first,” Lu Chengyu handed the water to the makeup artist Sister Zhao and helped her out of the chair to the door. Seeing that Zhang Dao and others came over, he handed Sister Zhao to other female crew members. After all, there are differences between men and women, and there are some things that are difficult for him to do as a man.

He turned around and closed the door of the dressing room to prevent others from entering the dressing room so as not to spoil the scene.

“Mr. Lu, the police call has been dialled, and the police there asked what happened?” He Long handed the phone to Lu Chengyu.

Others present also looked at Lu Chengyu curiously, because everyone could see that Lu Chengyu’s complexion was very bad, and the makeup artist’s mental state was also very bad. It was obvious that the matter was not small.

“Hello, this is No. X, Village X, the third suburb of Beijing. Our crew is filming here. Just now we found a bottle with human eyes and fingers in the dressing room.” Lu Chengyu watched when the other party asked him about the scene. He closed the closed door behind him, “Yes, the scene has been protected.”

Director Zhang and others heard the words like eyes and fingers, and their complexion changed suddenly. This was just a few days before their crew started, and they made a fuss. This kind of thing, if it was known by the media, wouldn’t it be another bloody storm? Zhang Shuo looked at Lu Chengyu and then at the makeup artist who was emotionally broken, and couldn’t help sighing.