Chapter 19: Disturbance

After the weekend, Chengyu continues working earnestly. He had been investigating for a week and roughly understood the relationship between the company's internal management. But maybe because Yan Mu is now the president of Huading, other people in various departments are very kind to him as he is the president's assistant. No one will deliberately make things difficult to him. He knows that most of these people are smart. As long as there are no problems in their work, he will not be able to find anything.

The assistant president isn't supposed to supervise all employees in the company. The workplace is not like an elementary school class where the students tell the teacher every trivial thing, that's is the management trainers' job. If a particular person pulled hatred towards themselves, ultimately that person will only be disliked by all and in the end, get fired from his job.

For example, sometimes Chengyu went to other departments and saw some of the employees log in to their Weibo and also chat with each other when they were sleepy. He doesn't mind about it, as long as these departments do their work well and on time. As for those who violate the rules of the workplace and divulge the company's information, even if he does not deal with it, department managers will report to their superiors because they fear being implicated with it. Generally, the result of most of these things is dismissal.

After meeting with two clients' manager, Lu Chengyu took a sip of coffee from the table. He picked up the signed contract and stood up to see the little girl at the door looking at himself admiringly. He smiled at her and leave the meeting room. If he remembered correctly, that new girl should be Cao Jingshen's new assistant.

That little girl eagerly smiled back at Lu Chengyu. She looked at Lu Chengyu's back and sighed. Although both of them have the same position, which is an assistant, the differences are too big. Assistant Lu was able to meet clients and handle the contract. His eloquence's skill is something really beyond an average person's ability, simply an example of a male god that she has in her mind.

Recalling that Assistant Lu was popular as the most handsome boy in ‘Q University's Grass HD Photo' post on Weibo before, she took out her cellphone and send a post on Weibo, “Watching the process of the male god's elegant and graceful demeanour to solve two difficult clients with few words. Handsome male god, please accept my knee[1], I demand to be your old powder[2] @ More Than One Year”

[1] When you encounter the Great God level's person, you can use ‘accept my knee' to express your respect for the Great God in a way that gives your knees. Something like below, and it literally mean to gives your knee to the other person:

[2] old powder: someone that blindly follows you regardless of anything.

After posting it, she logs out of her Weibo and continued working. Little did she knew, her post has been forwarded by many netizens. Some people are eager to convey the post while others mock it as deliberately to create hype. Later, in the middle of this debate, Lu Chengyu's reputation as ‘Top scholar Lu' changed to ‘Male God Lu'.

Lu Chengyu didn't know that he was getting popular again on Weibo. He gave the signed contract to Cao Jingshen, and he freeloads a box of teleaf in passing while strolling in Cao Jingshen's office before he slowly returning upstairs to his office. Then he received an inside call from the front desk, saying that a gentleman named Mu Qirong wanted to see Yan Mu, and had he already told Yan Mu in advance.

Since his surname is Mu, it should be a relative of his boss' mother. He hesitated for a moment, but he went to the president's office and knocked on the office's door, “Boss, a gentleman named Mu Qirong said he wanted to see you.” Chengyu would get Yan Mu's appointment schedule from Cao Jingshen in advance every day. But there is no Mu Qirong's name on today's appointment schedule.