Chapter 17: Borrowing a car.

Although Chengyu has promised Zhang Shuo to act as ‘Mr Perfect' in his movie, they have a problem with the venue, thus all his scenes will be taken tomorrow. Another important problem is they haven't found the luxury car for ‘Mr Perfect' yet. Zhang Shuo and the producer are planning to rent a famous car's brand from the car rental shop for the movie's group early tomorrow's morning, so they have to move back their plan.

When Zhang Shuo and the producer are talking about luxury cars, Lu Chengyu suddenly remembered Yan Mu's Maybach and he touched his chin, Chengyu said, “Luxury cars… What kind of cars do you want?

“It will be better if it's more expensive,” when Zhang Shuo heard Lu Chengyu's tone, he knows that the boss might have a way, he thought for a while and boldly said, “At least worth more than a million dollar.”

Lu Chengyu nodded and took out his cell phone. After he thinks about it for a second, he dialled his phone. After two or three beeps, he heard Yan Mu's voice.

“Assistant Lu, what can I do for you?”

Lu Chengyu coughed and said, “Boss, are you free now? I need your help.”

When Yan Mu, who was having dinner with his friends, heard this, he placed down his chopstick and asked, “I'm free, what's wrong?”

“My friends are shooting a movie and they need a famous car's brand, but due to their limited budget and unable to find the right car for a while, I want to ask if is it okay for you to lend your car to the movie's crew tomorrow,” Lu Chengyu organizes his speech so that he can be polite and not flattering at the same time, “When I think about it, the person nearby me who drives luxury car is only you, boss.”

“Luxury car?” Yan Mu thought about it carefully and suddenly he remembered that there was an Aston Martin sports car [1] worth nearly 50 million dollars in his garage. Two or three years after he returned home from abroad, his father gave him this car. Due to the fact that this car could go overspeed with a slight step on the accelerator and he doesn't like driving this flashy car around, this car has been kept in his garage. A few days ago, he just had people examined and repair all the cars in his garage so there will not be any safety problem. Yan Mu said, “I have an Aston Martin sports car in the garage from a few years ago. The price is about forty-five million. Can it be used in the movie's group?”

[1](T/N: this car looks so……FREAKING RICH~! no wonder Chengyu's choked)

Lu Chengyu can hear himself choking when he heard about the car. He plans to borrow the 10 million-dollar Maybach. Who would have thought that the other party would generously lend him a more valuable Aston Martin sports car, which made him a little speechless for a while, but can't blame him for not thinking that far, he hadn't imagined seeing this luxury car at all.

Yan Mu thought that his car was not good enough since there was no response from Lu Chengyu through his mobile phone. After all, many people around him like cars. They are even willing to throw out their money for cars. But Yan Mu is not the kind of person who likes cars, so he doesn't have many choices of cars in his garage, “If not, I will find my friend to lend you a car. Where did you shoot the movie? What kind of luxury car do you need? Tomorrow, I'll send you the car.”

When the two of Yan Mu's friends who were eating with him heard this, both of them raised their mouth and make an ambiguous smile. They wink and make signs to each other.

“No, no need to do that, Aston Martin is great. I'll drive it tomorrow, how can I let you drive the car, boss.” Lu Chengyu pressed down the tremor in his heart's tremor that caused by the luxury car and he rubbed his nose, “I can't let the person that I borrow things deliver it to me.”