Chapter 18: The whole weekend

The biggest difference between the rich and poor movie team is that the poor movie team have fewer people and equipment, and even the passerby actors are mostly played by their own crew members.

On the streets full with tall buildings, a man with greasy dirt all over his body, was prepared to take out a coin from his trousers pocket to buy steamed bread from a roadside trolley. As a result, his feet slipped and the coin in his hand rolled out along the floor tiles.

The poor man was ready to chase the coin, but suddenly a flashy sports car rushed out and stopped just above the coin. His throat moved and he turned aside to look at the old man who sells steamed bread. He rushed forward and lie on the ground, reaching the coin from under the car using his hand to get it back.

Just as he breathed a sigh of relief, the door suddenly opened and the camera lens gives a shot towards the shoe that stretched out of the car's door first, followed by long legs, and finally fell on the beautiful chin along with the elegant casual suit.

“Hello, is there any trouble?” as the man speaks, his lower jaw moves and the words utters from his mouth was very polite and courteous.

The camera turns to the protagonist, who was still laying on the ground and look at the car's owner in a daze. The foolish look was extraordinarily ridiculous. The camera followed the protagonist's eyes and shoot to the car's owner again. The camera moved upward along the white chin, with slightly upward-warped lips, straight nose, and peach blossom eyes, which are loved by women, hidden under the golden-rim glasses [1], astonishingly handsome.

[1]

-somewhat like this (?)

“Is there anything under the car?” The car's owner bends down gracefully and smiles while reaching towards the protagonist who was still laying on the ground and he said, “If it's alright, please come out.”

The long, white fingers stretched out in front of the protagonist give an illusion of his dirty face becoming even dirtier.

“Okay, CUT!” Zhang Shuo clapped his hands delightedly and said, ” Mr Lu's acting skills are very good. It's a pity he does not to enter this circle!”

Sitting next to Zhang Shuo, Yan Mu he gave him a look. “If he were an actor, it would be a pity for other industries.”

Zhang Shuo forgot that there was still this man sitting beside him. He shook the round plastic fan [2] in his hand, wiped the sweat on his forehead and chuckled. “Naturally a man like Mr Lu shouldn't be an actor, but I can't be blamed if I want to praised Mr Lu's acting skill.” As a person who doesn't have any experience to act in a movie, Lu Chengyu had a good grasp on which position to stand. Although he got several NGs, Chengyu has performed well, much better than the heroines in this movie.

[2]

“Director Zhang, is this scene is over, isn't it?” Lu Chengyu came over and went behind the monitor to see his performance just now. He saw Yan Mu gave him a water bottle, Chengyu took the bottle and drinks it in a few gulps. Then, he pushes Yan Mu to one side so that he could feel the wind blow from the electric fan.

In his previous life, he worked as a manager to an artist in a brokerage company. He also worked in a drama production. He knew one or two things about acting, therefore he could adapt quickly.

When the makeup artist saw Chengyu was resting, she quickly took the opportunity to touch up his makeup. She said, ” Mr Lu, your acting just now is so handsome!”

Lu Chengyu just laughs and wait for her to touch-up his makeup. After she finished it, Chengyu wear that glasses again and speak towards Yan Mu who sit beside him, “Boss, I still have two more scenes and it will be done.”