Chapter 48

For the first time, Lu Chengyu came to know that Yan Mu could also drive fast. On the endless highway, he used the methods of drifting and accelerating with perfection. When he turned the steering wheel, he looked so powerful like a man, but he was still following the traffic rules. The appearance of strictly observing the traffic rules was completely different, and he was simply shocked by the opponent’s superb driving skills.

Intuition told him that Yan Mu seemed to be a bit wrong, so Lu Chengyu honestly sat in the passenger seat with his hand on his arm, watching the car he was sitting in speedily overtake one car after another, but he would always stop when they encountered a traffic light. When they stopped with a crunch at the traffic light, he took a deep breath and said, “Brother Mu, are you showing off your driving skills?”

“Cover the wound and don’t move it”. Despite the emergency treatment, there was still blood dripping from his arm. Even the seat cushion was stained red. Yan Mu looked at Lu Chengyu’s increasingly pale face, and the knuckle holding the steering wheel turned white. “The hospital will be here soon.” “

I’m fine, watch the road, or we will both lie in the hospital.” Lu Chengyu smiled. When he was blocked in the alley by a group of people in his last life, he was hurt worse than he is now. Just such a little wound was really nothing.

Yan Mu felt that his heart was blocked badly. The more relaxed Lu Chengyu’s expression was, the more uncomfortable he was, as if something caught his heart, and it was tight and painful. As soon as the traffic light passed, he stepped on the gas pedal, and the car flew out like an off-string arrow, leaving a lot of cars behind.

Zhang Zeyun had already called his hospital, so the emergency doctors and nurses had been waiting at the entrance of the hospital long ago. They saw a black car rushing in. They looked at the car number and hurriedly carried the stretcher towards it. Yan Mu pulled Lu Chengyu out of the passenger seat, and the speed was if it was a race against time.

A middle-aged nurse aunt gave Lu Chengyu a tube of haemostatic medicine neatly, and then the attending doctor took his arm to observe for half a minute and waved his hand: “Bring him to the operating room. The patient has injured an artery and needs emergency surgery.”

Then Lu Chengyu felt that the sky was spinning, and he was carried into the elevator. He looked at the solemn doctors and nurses around the stretcher. He turned his head and saw Yan Mu running behind the stretcher, with his suit crumpled. He was also full of sweat, and there was no presence of his usual domineering side, let alone the usual glamorous, noble and silent atmosphere he carried.

Noting that Lu Chengyu was looking at him, Yan Mu hurriedly squeezed to the side of the stretcher and took his other uninjured arm and said: “Don’t be afraid, it’s just a minor operation, I will be guarding outside.”

Looking at the other party, who was both nervous and worried, Lu Chengyu actually wanted to tell the other party not to be afraid. It was only a matter of getting stabbed by a knife. As long as he didn’t hurt his face and it didn’t make him disabled, he felt that he could still accept it reluctantly.

Before being pushed into the operating room, Lu Chengyu stretched out his hand and patted Yan Mu’s hand, “Brother Mu, don’t worry, I’ll be out later.”

After hearing this, the attending doctor said in a professional tone: “I’m afraid you won’t be able to get out for a while. The patient’s family will probably have to wait a little longer. Don’t worry, someone had an amputated arm last time, and our hospital was even able to reconnect it. With our medical skills, such a small injury is not a problem.”

After that, the attending doctor Sheng felt that Yan Mu’s eyes were very sharp when he saw him, he coughed dryly, turned around and called the anaesthesiologist for administering anaesthesia, then turned around and went into the operating room.