Chapter 33

“Lao Tzu has long thought that the bastard surnamed Liang is not a good thing.” In the ward, Zhang Hong peeled Lu Chengyu oranges and cursed, “When you are discharged from the hospital, our brothers will put him in a sack and beat him to death. “

Zhu Guanglin nodded at the side: “Why do you think there are such people in the world? What kind of stuff are they?” He glanced at Lu Chengyu’s hospital gown and sighed, “Relying on a money, their eyes and nose are growing up to the top of the head[1]. What kind of people does Chen Jin know.”

If Chen Jin hadn’t brought such people to school, the third would not have encountered this kind of fucking thing. Originally, the reason for the accidental death of the third’s parents was the improper construction operation of the Liang family. As a result, Liang Deyou also scolded the third for having no father or mother. When they saw the video on the Internet, they almost died of anger. So after calling Lu Chengyu, they rushed to the hospital.

Handing the peeled oranges to Lu Chengyu, Zhang Hong glanced at the time: “It’s five o’clock in the afternoon. What do you want for dinner, I’ll buy it for you.” The hospital’s sick meal were simply torturing the patient’s stomach. He and Zhu Guanglin will have to go to work tomorrow, and couldn’t take care of the third from time to time, so should the third eat the hospital’s sick food?

“Don’t bother, the company has arranged for three meals to be delivered to me,” Lu Chengyu said with a smile when his two buddies were worried. “Besides, I have nothing to do. The nurses in the hospital also take care of me.”

“Can they be as caring as your own people?” Zhang Hong thought for a while, “Forget it, I will take two days off from the company and stay with you in the hospital for a few days.” Where can he rest assured when he is lying alone in the hospital?

“Aren’t you going on a business trip tomorrow?” Zhu Guanglin said, “Let me ask for leave. I just don’t have anything important to do these days.”

Lu Chengyu smiled and looked at the two of them: “I’m serious , someone will take care of me. Yes, don’t worry about it. Just ask for a few days off as long as you have been working properly. If I were the boss, I would definitely fire you.”

“We both show talents, but the boss can’t bear it…” Zhu Guanglin said, he heard the door opening behind him. He turned his head and saw a man in suit walking into the house. It seemed he was not surprised to see them.

“Hello, I am Lu Chengyu’s boss.” Yan Mu put down the thermos and shook hands with the two in turn. “Thank you for visiting Xiao Lu.” Zhu Guanglin and Zhang Hong intuitively felt that the identity of the person in front of them was unusual, but they saw Lu Chengyu this person gets along very naturally, so after introducing themselves, they didn’t say much, just chatted without a word.

Yan Mu saw that Lu Chengyu was in a good mood with a smile on his face. He knew that the two young people in front of him were good friends. If he remembered correctly, he had seen Lu Chengyu playing with these two young people until the middle of the night. Only good buddies can rush over less than three hours after Lu Chengyu entered the hospital.

Seeing that Lu Chengyu was still eating oranges, he did not take the dinner out of the thermos, turned around and sat down quietly. After the three of them finished a topic, he said: “Your two friends have returned home. They told the people in that circle that you need to rest.”

Lu Chengyu nodded. Zhang Dao and the verse screenwriter were also considered unwarranted disasters. They followed him on a day trip to the police station, but their behaviour today made him sure. Both of them are very loyal gentlemen, and he will be more at ease in cooperation in the future. However, after he was discharged from the hospital, he still needed to apologize to the two of them. After all, he was injuring them both no matter what.