Chapter 11: Opportunities Falling from the Sky

Zhao He didn't wait long in the karaoke box [1]. He saw a waiter coming in with a man wearing a shirt with his suit coat on his arm, Zhao He rubs his unsober head, “Are you Lu Chengyu's boss?” while looking up and down at the man. Although he can't see the clothes and shoes' brand, he can still see that it is not cheap.

Yan Mu went to the sofa and squatted down. He looks at Lu Chengyu, who's drunk and had fallen asleep. He shook Chengyu's shoulder, but after he saw that Lu Chengyu did not respond, he knew Chengyu was dead drunk. Then, Yan Mu said to Zhao He, “Thank you for taking care of him.” After saying it, he asked for the waiter's help to hold Lu Chengyu and he lay him on his back. Then Yan Mu walked steadily to go outside the door.

As Zhao He watched Yan Mu carried the man out of the karaoke box, he was stunned for a moment. Then he realized that Yan Mu forgot his suit coat that he put on the sofa, he runs after Yan Mu to outside. When he arrived at the parking place outside KTV, he saw Yan Mu placing Lu Chengyu into a Maybach. At the moment, he sighed, “Fuck me, it's a limited car!”

His family is rich. However, in this capital city, rich families are like clouds. (T/N: there are many rich families) Even if Lao Tzu is quite rich, Lao Tzu can't afford to buy that kind of car, and even if Lao Tzu can, Lao Tzu won't spend money on it. (T/N: Zhao He called himself Lao Tzu @ ore-sama). He takes advantages to see this car closely. He saw that Yan Mu place Chengyu at the front passenger seat and fastened Chengyu's seat belt well. After that, he handed back Yan Mu's coat to him and hesitated for a moment before he said: “He has no one in his family and today everyone drank a lot, please take care of him.”

“I know. Thank you for reminding me.” Yan Mu covered Lu Chengyu with his suit coat, turned on the air conditioner inside the car, nodded to Zhao He, and then he started the car and drove away.

Yan Mu's steadily drive the car. So when he had reach downstairs of Lu Chengyu's building, Lu Chengyu still slept soundly, he even didn't change his posture.

Yan Mu unfastening the seat belt, he looked at the building in front of him and lifted Lu Chengyu out of the car. His expression changed slightly. Although Lu Chengyu doesn't seem fat, after he loses consciousness, Yan Mu have to struggle to lift him(LCY) up.

Lu Chengyu felt his head dizzy as if he had lost control of it. After several painful flips, he sat up with a quilt in his arms and looked around, only to find out that it was his room. He has no idea how did he reach home. He drank too much last night. He forgot that he had just graduated from university and didn't have the drinking capacity that he has 8 years later. Time really change people, not only it can make you grow older, but it also can also make you get more adapted to the society.

When he heard the noise outside, he was stunned. He jumped down from the bed and he goes out of the room. What he saw is a frightening scene in front of him, his company's big boss walked towards him with fried eggs and milk on his hand. He was stunned for several seconds before he said: “Boss?”

“I called you last night, your classmates told me that you were drunk.” Yan Mu saw him wake up, he turned to put the breakfast on the dining table, and then went back to the kitchen to bring out his breakfast. When he sees Lu Chengyu still standing at the door, he asks: “Is your stomach uncomfortable? You don't want to eat?”

“No, I'm okay” Lu Chengyu went back to the bathroom and quickly wash his face and brush his teeth. Then he sat down at the dining table and began to eat Yan Mu's fried eggs. He has to admit that this fried egg is much better cooked than what he can do. He drank a mouthful of milk and thanked him, “Thank you.”

The relationship between them is Lu Chengyu is the employee while Yan Mu is the boss. Generally, only employees have to please the boss, and not the boss takes care of the employees. If an employee encounters the opposite situation, it can only be said that the employee has had bad luck.