Insertion

"Speech"

"/Radio/"

'Thinking'

*Action*

(AN: This will be my first time ever that I'm actually putting a story with first person rather just doing third person entirely, so it might be a little short than all the others. Also, this was inspired by a Nation Reborn by scepter2-1 actual on fanfiction.)

"ARGGH!" I scream into the console as I just got killed by an enemy raider in Fallout 4, again.

"Stupid Raiders." I mumbled to myself before the loading screen to get back where I was.

What you might think of me as a heavy Fallout fan, I'm actually one of the new fans of the game, I mostly watch some others playing these games and decided why don't I play it as well. Because I'm new, I don't understand the lore much, but I do understand the basics of the game. It's a post-apocalyptic America with undead, mutants, and raiders with factions like the Brotherhood, NCR, The Minutemen, Institute, and the Enclave. For me personally, I prefer the Minutemen and Enclave, for the former, they wanted to defend people who cannot defend themselves. That is something I can agree with and be definitely will be a perfect spot for me. For the latter, though it's not for the Genocidal reason, mind you. But because they are trying to rebuild America back to greatness, while others squander or try to forget it.

Now I'm not saying America doesn't have skeletons in its closet, and has done some wrong, but I understand that the Enclave goal of Rebuilding is noble, it just the Dammed Truth Society, fascism, and other factors that corrupted the Enclave that eventually turn into its downfall. And there are memorial villains from the Enclave itself that I like, Sargent Dornan, Frank Horrigan, and my personal favorite, John Henry Eden.

The way John passionately told America stories on Enclave Radio and even told America's past was almost inspiring. What I hate about that for what Bethesda did to him was make the Ai incompetent and make the Enclave splinter, which inevitably caused its fall. And it gives the rise of two factions within it in the HOI4 old world blues mod, the Purist and the Reformist. To me, the Reformists are the true Enclave and the underdogs that are trying to reform America back and were threatened by all sides, including from within.

'If I was Eden, I would've contacted all Enclave forces and told them to get to the east coast slowly and try to get anything value and rebuild America there instead of destroying it.' I thought to myself as I got back to my Fallout game. Suddenly, the screen shuts off as well as the lights.

"What the-" I started before my computer became a bright white light, blinding me. Before I could rationalize anything, the computer sucks me in, and I could've sworn I heard the hissing sound of a machine before I suddenly black out.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh, my head." I said as a voice not my own came out of my mouth. "What the-." I started before I stopped myself again as I realized WHO it was.

'Oh my God, I'm John Henry fucking Eden.' I thought before looking at the cameras to see my form. Apparently when you're an AI, or at least in the Fallout series, you have an easy access to anything that your faction has control of, and since I'm a Federal property of the United States, that means I at least control the U.S. owns and, if I remember correctly, this is the Raven Rock Base, might turn that into Phoenix base if I'm being honest.

Anyway, as I was looking in the cameras (surprised they actually have that, to be honest, considered that they are a sci-fi punk in the 1950-60s), I could see -yep, I was in a ZAX supercomputer. I can already tell this is going to be hell for me. Man, I'm missing my human form already.