thirty

thirty: you are such a tease
word count: 1445

  We left the bathroom after touching up our lip glosses and playing with our hair. Instead of returning to the dance floor, we decided to take a break and sit around in our section. Before any of us could object, another round of Kendall's 818 tequila shots were being served to us.

"I need to slow down, but I hate to be rude when they're serving us," Kendall joked in a light slur. "Hey," Grace spoke in a laugh, "We aren't quitters!"

I hadn't even realized, but we had been at the club for over an hour. Time seems to fly when you're fucked up. I hadn't seen Justin since we were eyeing each other on the dance floor. It might've been the liquor, but I found myself so needy for him. I just wanted to be next to him.

I searched through the crowd, finally spotting him on the dance floor. I stood up, starting to make my way through the sea of drunk dancers. "Hey, beautiful," A deep voice spoke, stopping me from moving any further. A tall, lanky man stood in front of me with a drink in his hand.

  He was fairly attractive, but he was not Justin and I was not interested. I smiled in his direction, trying to be nice as I walked a little further. "Where you going? Can't say hello?" he joked as I truly tried to be polite. "I'm sorry, I hate to be rude... I'm looking for someone," I spoke, turning and walking backwards towards where I last saw Justin.

  Before he could say another word, a pair of hands clutched around my side and held me close. "There you are, baby. I've been looking for you," Justin said in a stern tone, looking up from me to the man in front of us.

  I could tell jealousy burned through him. He angrily bit his lip as he just glared at the dude. As if on instinct, he was now in protection mode and would've fought this man in an instant if he had to. "Who's your friend?" Justin asked me, not taking his eyes off of him.

  "Hey, man... I didn't know she was taken. My bad," he said as he held his hands up in defense, downing the rest of his drink as he walked away. I bit my lip, undeniably turned on by the fact that Justin was being a bit possessive. I turned toward Justin, scaling my hands up his arms, "Who's jealous now?"

He still had fury burning in his orbs, watching as the random man disappeared into the crowd, "He's lucky he didn't touch you." I... am so horny right now. "Is that so?" I challenged as I scratched the base of his scalp lightly.

He finally broke his stare and looked down at me, "You're mine, and I'm not into sharing." In that moment, I wasn't thinking about anything other than him. I smiled and bit my lip, looking deeply into his eyes. Without a care for anyone around us, I attached my lips to his. His lips danced with mine as his hand slid to my ass.

  Whenever I was with Justin, it was like everyone else in the room disappeared. He just seemed to have this effect on me. Realizing that we were kissing in the middle of the club, Grace came up to us and interrupted. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think it's dancing time!" she screamed over the loud booming music, taking my hand and leading me closer to the DJ's booth.

I was handed another cocktail, which I had determined would definitely be my last. Lil Wayne's 'Lollipop' started blaring throughout the club and it seemed as if every girl in there was swaying their hips. Justin had walked over to his guys, having another drink with them while us ladies danced.

The alcohol was fully coursing through my veins at this point, and I had no regard for anyone else in that club. Grace and I were grinding on one another, rubbing our asses together and twerking every now and then. As my back was against Grace's and our hips swaying back and forth, I locked eyes with Justin who was a ways away.

Still holding my cocktail, I used my free hand to slide down my body. I hadn't broken eye contact and neither had he. I could see the stare in his eyes turn lustful as he took a long sip to finish his drink. Last time Justin and I had danced on one another, we seemed to have had some unfinished business.

I watched as he watched me carefully, biting his lip as he tried his best to pay attention to what his friends were saying. I noticed him adjust his posture, unable to keep from wondering if watching me was turning him on.

Continuing the seductive roll of my hips, I spun around to get in front of Grace. I tried my best to tease him from across the room, getting more ferocious with the way I was dancing. The song ended and Grace moved to dance with Lori, leaving me to dance on my own.

'Private Show' by T.I. started sounding through the speakers. This shit is my song! The song was on the first chorus and my dancing had gotten significantly more seductive. Taking me by surprise, I felt a familiar strong grip around my waist.

  His touch was electric. Shock waves coursed through my body as I felt his press closer to mine. Now that we had grown this tension between us, I wasn't holding anything back. I began to rub my ass against his pelvic area, making sure to assert pressure. I teased him with my ass, rolling my hips into him. His hands slowly moved down to hold my hips, trying his hardest to ease my motions.

  It was no use. I was not going to let a repeat of our last dance take place. We would finish this... Tonight. His body was so close to mine, I could feel his bulge pressing into my ass. Trying to get my body even closer, I leaned further into him.

  "You are such a tease... You know that?" Justin growled lustfully into my ear as his hands groped me tightly. I seductive laughed, trying to see if it was possible to tease him even more.  I was tipsy and I couldn't help from wanting him. I craved him.

  His breath hitched slightly as my ass continued to grind against him. His grip got even tighter on my hips as he seemed to give in to my motion. "Rylee," he seemed to breathily groan, "Don't start something you can't finish."

  His words were gasoline on my fire of lust. I swiftly turned around to face him, looking up into his eyes with pure desire. I snaked my hand between us, lightly grazing his bulge through his pants. I stared into his eyes as I watched his eyes close momentarily before opening with a dire thirst.

  I bit my lip and touched him once more, snaking my hands around to pull his belt loops towards me. He leaned down into my ear, "You think you can just tease me and get away with it?" Please, fuck me right now.

  Ignoring his comment, I swiftly turned around and continued dancing on him. He sarcastically laughed lowly. I could tell I was frustrating him sexually, but I didn't care. Justin and I had been quite intimate with one another, but we had never had sex. We had messed around, of course. But tonight? I wanted all of him.

  I continued to sway my hips, pressing my ass into him deeply. I heard him groan once more before he grabbed my hips intensely. He lowered to my ear once more so he made sure I heard him correctly, "We're leaving. Tell your friends goodbye, Rylee."

  He spoke so sternly, I knew he couldn't wait any longer. Eager, I bit my lip as he walked behind me to tell Grace we were leaving. Pausing her from her dancing, I got closer to her ear, "Hey, we're gonna head home."

  She pulled away to show me the smirk spread across her face. She leaned closer to me, "I'll catch an Uber back. I don't think I'll be home anytime soon." I turned to look behind me at Justin who was eyeing me deeply with lust.

  "I think that might be a good idea."

author's note
— hey everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. things got slightly spicy here... anyways, more to come <3