fourteen

fourteen: catch me if you can
word count: 1369

  Grace, Justin, and I were seated along her sectional couch just conversing about whatever came to mind. I was still sitting beside Justin with my feet tucked under me and leaned into his side slightly while Grace sat across from us on the opposite end of the couch.

  Justin's hand was rested on my thigh as he was in mid-conversation with Grace about some mutual friends they have. I just sat listening, seeming I couldn't really contribute. Grace was the only famous person I knew, now being able to add Justin and some of the girls I had met last night to that short list.

  "When exactly are you headed back home?" he asked as he turned to look at me. "Good question," I laughed, pulling my phone out of the pocket of my sweatpants and checking to see what the date was. It was currently Tuesday. Working from home, I was blessed to be on my own timeline so I was able to stay away as long as I pleased.

"I'll probably head back tomorrow, honestly," I sighed. Even though I didn't necessarily want to go home, I also didn't want to burden Grace and her busy career.

"Tomorrow?" Grace whined, cocking her head to the side with pouted lips. "You've got stuff to do, and I don't wanna burden you," I explained followed by her immediately arguing. "Nonsense! Even if I have to fly out somewhere, you know you're more than welcome to chill here," she insisted.

  "I'm pretty sure I'm scheduled for a shift Thursday anyways," I hummed, pursing my lips and tapping my phone. She huffed playfully, turning her attention to a text she had received while Justin looked down at me.

  He smiled, "Well, in that case, let me take you out for lunch." Shocked, I looked at him with furrowed brows. He wants to take me to lunch? "Like... Out in public?" I confusedly asked. He nodded, laughing slightly, "Uh, yeah? I mean... I hate to disappoint you, but I don't own a private restaurant. Most of those are in public, involving other people."

  I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm. Smartass. "Obviously not. I mean, you're rich so you could for all I know. All I meant was that public involves attention and paparazzi," I spat, shooting him a playful glare.

  "And?" he asked, "Am I not allowed to go out to lunch with you?" I didn't really know how to respond. I would love nothing more than to go out to lunch with him. I just figured he didn't want any attention, especially attention involving me.

  "That's not what I meant, either," I whined, hoping he was only playfully offended. "I know what you meant, Rylee," he smiled, rubbing my thigh lightly as if to tell me it was okay, "And I don't care. The paparazzi are annoying, yes... But I can't let them dictate what I do with my life."

  I smiled, placing my hand on top of his gently, "In that case, I would love to go to lunch with you."

  I softly smiled as we sat looking into each other's eyes for a moment. "Alright! Let's go," Justin said eagerly, catching me off guard by springing up onto his feet.

  "What? Right now?" I asked surprised. He smiled like an excited child on Christmas morning as he nodded his head quickly. "I'm not dressed for lunch!" I whined, standing up and attempting to walk past him into the guest room.

  "Nope," he said, stopping me in my tracks by picking me up and spinning me towards the front door, "You're dressed fine and you look fine."

  I bellowed out in laughter, "No! I need to change, Justin." He laughed, as well as Grace who was cackling behind us, placing me back on my feet. "Don't make me carry you downstairs to the car, Rylee. You know I will," he smirked, raising his eyebrows playfully as he squatted down a bit as if he were about to play tag.

  I tried to playfully fake him out, repeating what Grace and I had done around the kitchen island earlier this morning. "If I beat you and get to the bedroom, I get to change," I challenged, prancing back and forth on my feet.

  "You're on," he smirked devilishly as he paid close attention to me. He tried his best to study me and figure out which way I would move before I could get the chance. As soon as I would move left, so did he. I moved closer to the front door which made him a bit more comfortable in his position blocking the way to the bedroom.

  I made a quick bolt around the island and was now closer to making my escape. "You're not getting out that easy," he chuckled, biting his lip as he was ready to catch me.

  Grace, who was still sitting on the couch, spoke suddenly, "You two are like little kids." Distracting him momentarily, I took the opportunity to try my best to bolt towards the bedroom. Justin was very quick on his feet because in one swift motion, he jolted towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

  He spun me around in his grip, lowering down as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Stop it!" I choked out in giggles as I playfully hit his back, "Put me down, Justin!"

  "No way," he chuckled as he bounced me to place me better over his shoulder, "We had a deal, princess." Oh my god... Is he trying to make me wet right now? Hearing Justin refer to me as princess drove me insane.

  "You're not gonna help me?" I asked Grace defeatedly. She smirked, shaking her head and making gestures that only I could see. "He'll take care of you," she smiled, "And if he doesn't, I'll kill him. Isn't that right, Bieber?"

  Swiftly, Justin turned around to look at Grace, "Yes ma'am. She's in good hands, I promise!" He turned back around quickly as I shouted, "Easy, here! I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster."

  I had given up on trying to fight him and just relaxed as he made his way towards the door. "Have fun, you two!" Grace cooed as Justin turned the doorknob in his hand. He walked us both out into the hallway as I waved to Grace who was smiling on the couch.

  He walked to the elevator, clicking the button and waiting for the doors to open. "Can you put me down now?" I huffed, staring at the empty hallway in front of me. Justin didn't say anything. Instead, he adjusted his hand placement and now was holding the top of the back of my thigh by my ass.

  Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I felt heat rush to my pussy. On instinct, I tightened the muscles in my thighs and he could definitely tell. It felt as though he wished to tease me a bit for he slid his hand up ever-so-slightly to my ass.

  I squeezed my muscles once again, feeling the warmth in my pussy grow stronger. He squeezed my ass firmly yet sensually as he let out a breathy laugh. The elevator doors opened and he walked inside. Once the doors closed behind us, he placed me back down on my feet.

  "You're not funny," I huffed as I playfully tried to angrily glare at him. "I don't know," he trailed off, "I got a good kick out of it." I rolled my eyes, returning my gaze up at him now biting his lip playfully. "Oh, come on," he whispered underneath his breath as he walked closer to me, "You loved it and you know it, whether you wanna admit it or not."

  He cupped my face gently to hold me in place, "Didn't you?" I blinked slowly, opening my eyes to see him still looking down at me. "Yes," I sighed in admittance. He smirked lustfully, "Yes, what?"

author's note
— hey everyone! hehehe this chapter ended a lil... naughtier than expected. i hope you enjoyed! anyways, more to come <3