Chapter 18: Give Her Back!

Fuyumi roamed the opposite direction Kei and Winter went, and after an hour, found herself outside a local bar, and walking out of it, very familiar faces from the guilds Aldrich, Sahara, Evergreen and Newbold. She hid so she didn't get into trouble from the other guilds for not being in hiding, and instead going outside. One eye caught her however, and he decided to trail behind them and go up to Fuyumi.

Fuyumi> "Crap... I got caught."

Arman> "Yup, you are in biggg danger!"

Fuyumi> "Then why aren't you calling them?"

Arman> "Well, I've always wanted to kinda talk to you ever since the fight we had."

Fuyumi> "I see. Well, what is it?"

Arman> "Let's slowly trail behind them so I don't get in trouble."

Fuyumi> "Alright."

Arman and Fuyumi started walking slowly behind the other guilds.

Arman> "I've never met someone who was a Devil Slayer before. I've only ever seen another Dragon Slayer, which is of course the one in Doron."

Fuyumi> "Yeah, we are a lot more rare than Dragon Slayers..."

Arman> "I have to say though, despite all my goofing around, I admire your strength."

Fuyumi> "Really? T-thanks..."

Arman> "Yeah, you're really cool- pun not intended-"

Fuyumi> "So what sort of Dragon Slayer are you?"

Arman> "I'm a third generation Dragon Slayer. I both have the dragon lacrima and have been trained by an actual dragon."

Fuyumi> "How did you end up meeting?"

Arman> "It's hard to say... I ran away from my town when I was a kid and got lost in some forest or whatever, and the Dragon found me and trained me."

Fuyumi> "Sounds like you had it rough then... Sorry to hear that."

Arman> "Eh, it's fine, I've turned out alright!"

Fuyumi> "Yeah, that's at least good."

Suddenly, Fuyumi lost her balance and crashed into Arman, and they both fell over. Fuyumi's eyes closed for a moment, and then opened, she found herself on top of Arman, and she blushed so hard her face looked like a tomato. Arman seemed to be caught off guard by this, but for some reason was not flushed at all and seemed pretty calm about it. Fuyumi quickly got up.

Fuyumi> "I- I Uhmm I'm so sorry..."

Arman> "It's chill, no worries. Kind of cute how you got so nervous th-"

Fuyumi slapped him across the face.

Fuyumi> "Shush!"

Arman> "Ow! Relax, I was just fooling around. Ever heard of teasing?"

Fuyumi> "Yes but still it's embarrassing..."

Arman> "S-sorry..."

Fuyumi> "It's fine..."

Arman> "I think we're almost back, I should get going, are you okay to be alone?"

Fuyumi> "Yeah, I should be fine, no worries. It was nice chatting tho."

Arman> "It was nice to talk, gotta go tho before I get caught!"

Arman ran off and waved at Fuyumi, and she smiled and waved back.