Chapter 3: Rosalia's Reveal

Council> "The final guild to enter cross into the arena is... Rosalia!"

Suddenly there was a short silence. This very silence was a silence of astonishment. Never has Rosalia ever made it this far into the games. After this period, the crowd went absolutely wild. This unexpected turn of events had truly excited them. They saw the members walk into the arena, with one missing and the applause was thundering.

Council> "Alright, this is a shock to us all. However, one is missing, where is your fifth member?"

Kronos> "We wanted his entrance to be a special one."

Council> "Please tell him to come."

Kronos> "Show yourself."

The tension grew thick suddenly. Everyone was waiting for whoever this fifth member was, pondering who it could be for them to make a grand entrance like this. It once again fell silent, as the member took his first footsteps in the arena. His silhouette looked like an average man physique. What was so exciting about this? Until... his visage was revealed. Then, all guilds were in complete and utter horror. It was none other than Blake Ashworth. Then they knew, this wasn't Rosalia, but rather, Abbadon they were facing. Many felt uneasy looking at the expressions shown by the guilds. Murmurs in the crowd could be heard, asking about what is going on.

For the time being the Council had decided to play along with the fact they were still Rosalia, so the crowd was not suspect. They already had suspicion, however this would make them brush it off.

Council> "Welcome Rosalia everyone! These will be our eight teams to compete in the games this year! Join us tomorrow for the first Day of the Games!"

The audience cheered, got up and left the arena slowly. As the audience was quite big this year. The stadium was filled with over 10,000 viewers. Guilds waited patiently for everyone to leave until they could unleash their true reactions, especially Evergreen. Once the last person had left, Jean went livid. He could no longer hold back his rage.

Jean> "YOU SONS OF BITCHES! THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS LEGAL!"

Jean was about to attack then, when Laurent and Arman held him back. Laurent proceeded to shout this in a french accent (yes he's french).

Laurent> "Master this is not very wise of you. You could seriously get injured!"

Arman> "Don't do it man! You are going to get seriouslyyyy hurt!"

Jean> "Damn you both! Who cares! Let's take them down now!"

Jean broke free, charging straight towards him with his blade, which had a layer of lightning surrounding it. Other members from other guilds tried to stop him. Angélique threw some sorts at him, he managed to dodge. Fin chucked huge boulders at him in which he sliced right through. Nothing could stop this man's frustration, since he is already determined to kill this guild. In a very humorous way, what had stopped him was one person from Abbadon alone. David K had grown a flower off of the ground, and made it bend. Jean's foot got caught in it, since he wasn't paying attention to his feet. He tumbled onto the ground and his sword flew and landed on the ground, sliding towards Abbadon. David picked up his sword and let out a laugh.

David K> "Guess he isn't so tough after all, if a flower can take him out!"

Kronos> "That was... a hilariously amusing way to put him in his place. Well done."

David K> "Well, it was easy really. If you can't even see your feet are open, can you truly call yourself a Guild Master?"

Alvina> "It's like... embarrassing. What a joke. You really think you are any better than the rest of your guild? Obviously they were at least wise enough to stay back, idiot."