015

THIRD PERSON POV

Ang lahat ay natigilan sa pagputol ni Zehros Morioness sa pagsasalita ng kanyang bunsong anak.

"I am Zehros Morioness, your father." Zehros said as the people inside the office was stunned, he still have this cold voice but they didn't really expect that he will introduce himself to Gaiyal. "I called you here to tell you about your school."

'School?' Hiyal asked in her mind.

"Magsisimula na ang eskwela, you need to go to school. Sa isang lingo na iyon."

'Eh!? Sh*t! I need to study here?! D*mn, what I want is to go back in my body! Not to have my own life here! Kailangan ko na talagang maghanap ng paraan para makabalik!' Sigaw ni Hiyal sa isipan n'ya.

"And because school will start already, I want you to remember one thing. " The guys also became curious on what will their father will say.

"W-What is it, father?" Zehros stared at her daughter's eyes as he heard the word father from it's lips.

'She was calling me daddy before, but now...'

"Make sure to not make troubles, Gaiyal. Don't ever let our name be in shame." The father said. Hiyal wants to let her eyebrows furrowed.

'Trouble is a part of complications of one's life. Why would I do suchs a thing.' Hiyal mentally tsk-ed.

"I understand, father. Is there more you want to say? I want to rest now." Gaiyal said making the guys looked at her.

'Is she not going to complain? Does she really forget? She was home-schooled before, she didn't like to be in school. But now, she is fine with it? Is this still part of your act, Gaiyal?' The questions Franque made on his mind.

"Go now." Zehros answered making Gaiyal bowed again and leave the room.

When Gaiyal left, the guys looked at each other. They are not used to it.
Gaiyal supposed to be... not like that. Gaiyal supposed to be annoying and hard-headed, but she looked different now.

"My lady don't look like acting, Zehros." Rem said to his boss, Zehros. The six son looked at the two.

"I can see it." Zehros just muttered, he is still thinking about the actions of his daughter.

You're not really acting, do you?