Last

8th of December

Jinshi's POV
After Jin's birthday, I stopped contacting everyone and moved to random hotel to stay and now.. "Are you ready?" Dr.Jang asked as I nodded my head, I was ready for this operation like months. Although it's risky but it's worth to take a try.

I don't want to be an experiment anymore, I want to live normal like normal people do. I don't want to be known as a robot, I want to be known as a normal human. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded again, "I've prepared for this." I lied down on the operation bed and close my eyes.

If this operation fails, I'm over. If it works, I'll survive.

Slowly an injection was made in my arm, making me feels sleepy, I let out my last tear, when the scene of the time I have with the boys, Genevieve, Emma and the time I make up with my family. Slowly I sleep through the day.

No one's POV
3 hours later, Jinshi was send out from the operation room. The operations was a great success but one thing... she's in coma. The reason why she's in the coma is because she's been having the artificial eye for a long time as it's radiation had affected her brain also her body.

She can't wake up recently but to sleep all day doing nothing, lying on the bed like a dead body. "How is she doctor?" Mr Ahn asked after he got news from the doctor that Jinshi admitted the hospital after receiving the operation.

"She's in the coma now but I can't say when she might wake up." Dr.Jang answered. Jinshi's mother fell to the sofa and start to cried, "I never thought she hate the treatment much. I shouldn't let her accept it!" She blame for her fault. "I'm the one who have to be blame.. I was the one who arrange this treatment for her." Mr Ahn blamed himself for letting the experiment progress on Jinshi.

"Appa! Eomma! How's Jinshi?" Jaehyo barged into the ward after he got news from his mother about Jinshi got admitted into the hospital. All he saw was his mother and his father crying. "No.. don't tell me I'm late to see her.." Jaehyo collapse to the ground as his father walk towards him, "She's not dead pabo!" His father hit his head hard.

"Ouch.. miahnae!!" He stood up then walk towards Jinshi. He ruffled her hair, "Wakey wakey!! Hyung is going to kill you if you're not waking up!" He said but no response was given. "Jinshi ahh.. oppa is here, wake up will you? We can go play parachute like you did.. we can go picnic like we had.." Jaehyo cried while talking to his sister.

He didn't expect that her sister got into an operations without telling anyone until the hospital called. The time before she got the operations, she cherish the time she left with her family. "Jinshi!" Someone barged in suddenly. It was... Jin and the rest BTS including Genevieve and Emma.

Jin's POV
"Jinshi!" I barged into the ward where Jinshi is with the rest of the boys and the girls along. "Noona!!" The boys called. "Unnie!" Genevieve and Emma called. I looked at Mr and Mrs. Ahn who's crying and Jaehyo who's ruffling Jinshi's hair, crying.

"Ahjussi, ahjumma." I bowed down in manner and walk towards Jinshi with them. Jaehyo left Jinshi when he saw me and all of us stood beside Jinshi looking at her. "Noona.. wake up, I want to see your smile again." Jimin smiled bitterly.

"Noona.. I want to borrow more Star Wars movie with you.." V pouted. "Noona I want to eat snacks.." Jungkook pouted. "Okay! I swear you have swag right now! I don't have... now only!!" Yoongi tried to hold back his tears but failed to.

"Noona.. thanks for fixing every mess I made.. Wake up fast and I'll help you some!" NamJoon smiled like an idiot.

"Noona.. wake up.. pali! I'm your hope right? Wake up!! Hopie is here!!" Hoseok keeps on doing his aegyo. "Unnie... you're the best unnie I have, let's go shopping again?" Emma smiled weakly. "Unnie.. I know you love the way I do your makeup. Shall we do it again?" Genevieve said, trying to hold back her tears.

NamJoon looked at me for a while, "Let's go out... hyung have something important to tell her.." NamJoon understands what I'm thinking and the rest followed what he said, including Jinshi's family. I looked at Jinshi and took a stool then sit right beside of her.

"Yah! Jinshi-ah! Did you forget what you promised on that day of my birthday?" I asked but no answer. "You promised you'll talk happily and smile everyday" I said, holding my tears back.

"Yah!! Why you're not answering? Why you're not smiling? Trying to break the promise huh?" I asked again.. Yah... Jinshi-ah.. wake up will you? I'm alone when you're not around although there's the boys but it can't change the happiness I have with you.." I said with a smile with me.

"Every time I looked at you, I became nervous.. I'm scared I might say something wrong that might make your smile fade away and it always there." I sobbed when my tears did actually fell from the eye. Your smile is always the beautiful sunshine I even see. So bright that I need sunglasses." I chuckled with my cheesy words.

"There's also some words buried under my heart.. I want to tell you but it just couldn't get out from my heart." I sighed with my low confident before. I know. You might say I'm a pabo with no guts." I smiled, imagine how she would scold me.

"I love you, my friend." I smiled then a tear fell onto Jinshi's eyelid.

END