24;

Jin's POV
"Where's everyone? They called me to wait here and it's been like an hour..." I sighed, waiting the kids at the restaurant they called and I'm here keep on watching my watch. "Sir? If you mind if I take your order already?" The waitress asked. I'm already starving so I ordered without waiting for them. Believe me, they're going to kill me soon but I'm the one who's going to kill them for real.

"Your order will be serve in 10 minutes." She bowed then went back to work. I looked at my watch, it's already 8.45pm. What time are they coming?

10 minutes later...

My meal is serve but another 9 meals are serve as well? "Erm.. I just ordered 1 not 10." I said but they ignore me. I looked at them until they went back to work and I saw 8 figure standing there. "Hi hyung!" Yoongi greeted first then the others do. Emma and Genevieve is here as well, "Happy Birthday Jin oppa." They gave me a gift. I thanked them as we start eating.

"Eh? There's only 9 of us and there's 1 extra food.." I asked then they start to hide their giggling. "Jinjja.. what is going on?" I asked but no answer. "Miahnae.. am I late?" Someone asked as I looked up, I saw Jinshi in a chef outfit. "Jinshi mwo?" my eyes widened as she nodded. "How's the food?" She asked and I show her my thumb.

"Good! Wait- you work here?" I asked and she shook her head. "My friend run this restaurant so I get to work here just a while." She took off the chef hat and sat beside me. "Just eat first then I have to get in and work some." She smiled then we eat together. "Now excuse me, I'll continue my work just for a while. Can you guys wait?" She smiled then she took her leave. "Hyung! We got you something kind of special!" Taehyung shouted then he hugged a big thing running over to me.

I received it from him and unwrapped the wrappers, it's my favorite Mario and it's mushroom!! Oh my god!! I loved them!!

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida...."

Jinshi's POV
"Saeng-il chuka hamnida!" We all sang birthday song for Jin because today it's his birthday! I bring the cake and place it in front of him. "Three wishes! Three wishes hyung have to make!!" Jungkook suggested and we hummed a yes.

Jin looked at his cake, "Hmm.. my first wish is our friendship will forever remain and never break." He looked at us and we nodded in agree. Then he looked at me, "My second wish, I want to see you talk happily all day and smile every day. Never frown or sad cause you smile make me happy." He said as I blushed.

"Ne arraso eomma! Now for the third wishes!" I smiled. He closed his eyes and wished for the third wish. Couple seconds later, he open his eyes and blew the candles as we cheer loudly. "Kamsahamnida!" He smiles then looked at me. "Here's your birthday gift! Thanks for helping me that much!" I gave him the present I bought.

It's a ring, a silver ring. "It's our friendship ring not couple ring kay?" I said before he starts thinking something weird. "Arraso! Just these kids won't understand about it!" He chuckled then the boys pouted. "Aniya! Aniya! We understand, we understand!! We understand you in a bad way." NamJoon smirks and Jin blushed like a strawberry.

He's blushing cutely, "Jinjja! Let's eat the cake!!" He said then he cuts the cake into 10 pieces then we all share and eat together. "Anyone feeling to celebrate Christmas soon? Genevieve's family want to invite us all!" Taehyung shouted and Genevieve giggled with his action.

"Is too early to talk about this but I guess everyone will agree to attend right?" Taehyung chuckled and everyone laughed along him. I laughed awkwardly cause that day I'll won't be there maybe for 2 years? I don't know.. "Why you're frowning?" Jin asked and I looked at him blankly.

"A-aniyo! Just thinking of something else!" I smiled and he looked at me even serious, "You sure? You don't seems like thinking of something. Something is bothering you right?" He asked again but I'm not going to answer that. "Aniyo.. nothing is bothering!" I smiled. "Okay.." he pouted then continue finishing his cake.

~

Jin drive me home after the party and the atmosphere in the car is so quiet. "Jin?" I asked then he hummed. "What do you wished for the third wish?" I asked then he looked at me. "Why do you want to know about it?" He asked, well.. I want to grand your wish like a genie.

"Ani.. just curious what you'll wish for. You know.. you're such a perfect man and what wish you need?" I tried to acted normal. "Ah.. secret! Something secret!" He said with his playful voice. "Just tell me~" I did aeygo but he's not buying it. "Ani.. not going to tell!" He said.

I pouted with my hand crossing, showing him I am angry. When we reach right in front of the house, I jumped off the car and walk towards the gate. "Aren't you going to say goodbye?" He asked after he draw down his window. I shook my head, "See you again!" I smiled, showing my bright teeth and turn away to enter my house but then I stopped again.

"Still not going to tell me what your 3rd wish?" I asked him playfully. He chuckled, "Until the day come I'll tell! Sleep early alright?" He smiled as I stick out my tongue and run into my house.

When I got into my room, he messaged me

From: Jin
If you really want to know my 3rd wish, you got to tell me what you wish for your 3rd wish!

Well.. no, I'm not going to tell but I want to know his 3rd wish.. fine, just forget about the 3rd wish.

From: Jinshi
Ani.. it's a secret! I'll tell you soon when it's time just like you said! :)