11;

The next day...

Jinshi's POV
I woke up with the early birds singing outside the garden and the sun is shining on my face. I open my eyes slowly just to adjust the brightness of the early morning then got up from where I slept last night, Jin's lap.

He was there sleeping with his mouth open, bet the fly will get in as soon as possible. Just kidding thought! I looked at his good-looking face then he smiled suddenly, "Enjoy looking my handsome face?" He asked then he opens his eyes.

I quickly looked away and shook my head, "I was worried if a fly enter your mouth." I said, trying to hide my blushing face, he then hugged me from behind.

"Hey! Pabo! No skinship.." I said but he's not releasing. "Can't best friend have a hug?" He pouted then I sighed in defeated, letting him win. "Now get yourself to get a shower! You stings." I joked then he let go of me. "Am I? Luckily I have some clothes with me!" He smiled then took his bag to the bathroom. This kid..

I stood up from the sofa and walk to another bathroom start doing my morning routines and also got a quick bath. When I stood out of the bathroom, there's a good-smelling aroma trying to make me addicted to it. Following the aroma without any hesitation, I found Jin is in the kitchen cooking with pink apron around him. He's humming a random melody which suits for the morning mood.

"You know.. you can wear the blue apron and its right in that cabinet. You looked weird in pink." I commented as he walks towards me. He bent down a bit because I'm shorter than him as he flicks my forehead, "Hey! What's that for?" I groaned, rubbing my forehead where the pain is.

"Don't judge pink! Pink is the best color in the world!" He whined and I rolled my eyes. "Well.. the worst color in my dictionary." I looked at his staring eyes, feeling his up to something now. "Pink is the best." He said and I said, "Pink is the worst." Then he starts catching me around the house, jumping on the sofa then ran to out of the house then to the garden.

"Pink!!" He shouted, "Eww!!!!" I fought back and he chased me until the swimming pool, which is also a dead end. I just showered so no way for me to jump into the swimming pool. "Say pink is the best and I'll let you go." He said but I shook my head. I just realized he's still cooking, bet he didn't turn off the stove.

"Jin! The food!!" I shouted dramatically and ran to the kitchen. When I reach there.. the stove is turn off, "Gotcha!!!" Jin caught me behind and pulled me to the sofa. Collapsing me down and start tickling me, making me scream like I'll never able to see tomorrow.

"Say pink is the best!" He said. "Pink is the best!" I shouted and he stopped tickling me. I sat properly then face him, "Yet the worst." I chuckled and ran into the bathroom, shut the door fast. "Jinjja!!!" I heard him shouting, unbelieving me that I had pranked him. I stood in there few minutes but then there's no voice anymore. I walk out from the bathroom and enter the kitchen.

There's a well-cooked breakfast on the table and also a piece of paper there. "I'll be back soon.. I guess?" It said. He left for something huh? I sat down and start eating the western breakfast with strawberry jam toast beside. While I was eating, I felt so quiet suddenly and lonely.

"This is always you have, why do you have this feeling suddenly?" I asked myself and force myself to finish the breakfast although I lost my appetite suddenly. "Guess who I am?" It's Jin but.. "You're Jimin?" I asked playfully. "Aniyo.. think harder." He said.

"Jamful NamJoon?" I asked hiding my giggling inside. "Jinjja!! Don't you recognize my voice?" He asked as I shook my head, "Oh? Probably the cutest Kookie in the world? Noona misseu!!" I joked as he uncovered my eyes and took a seat opposite me with a pouting face.

"How can you not recognize my voice? I'm hurt." He hold his chest, acting he's really hurt while I throw the pink apron at him which he wore it earlier. "Where did you go?" I asked then he pulled something out from his pocket. "Well.. I left this in my car and it's for you." He gave me a little pink box.

Pink again but.. what matter is what's inside. I opened the box and pulled out a pink necklace? This guy is addicted to pink too much. "Uh.. thanks?" I looked at the necklace weirdly cause purple is my favorite not pink. "Come on.. I bought it because pink looks good on you!" He smiled then took the necklace away, ran to my back and wears it for me.

"There you go!" He smiled then took the seat back, "I have the same one, look!" He showed me a black necklace he's wearing. It looks like a couple necklace because with the J letter on it except the color, he's having the black one.

"Can we change?" I asked while his eyes widened the next, "Why?" He questioned. "I want the black onㅡ"

"No gal, pink is what looks best on you!" He winked at him as I gave up fighting because he melted my heart with that little wink. "Thanks.." I thanked again then finished my breakfast that he prepared fast.

Jin's POV
"How about we go out and have fun today?" I asked while she's cleaning the plates, "Hmm.. to where?" She questioned while I walked towards her and hugged her from the back, "How about let's go have fun in the park? Riding a bike or maybe we could go to Zoo together." I smiled while she turn around and push me away, "You know, we can actually stay at home and play Mario cart actually." She chuckled while I froze, "HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW I LOVE MARIO?"

She chuckled and proceeds to the living room and pull out the game console in the TV cabinet, "I read about your details and surprisingly, Mario is my childhood stuff." She smiled, passing me one of the game controller. "Stalker huh?" I chuckled, taking the controller and we both sit on the sofa, start playing the game.

"Stop cheating Peach Princess!" She shouted when I used the red tortoise shell to make her cart upside down. "This is how you get to win." I chuckled, speeding my character to the finish line as soon as possible so I could win.

"Yes!" I shouted, jumping out of the sofa and cheered like how Taehyung and Jimin always did. "I'm getting tired.." Jinshi muttered as her rest her head. I sit beside her and smiled, "Sleep on my lap then." I smiled, I don't know why I offered but I just want to see her peaceful sleeping sleep like how she slept last night.

"Well if you don't mind." She smiled and yawned before drifting to sleep on my lap. I again, am watching how she sleeps; how her breathing goes as I shut the TV with the remote beside me and put on Silent of our phones so no one could disturb us at this moment.