8;

The next day...

Jin's POV
Class finished fast today and Jinshi has to attend an additional class for math since Ms Lee has high expectation on her because she's having the Math's brain in our class. I got out from the school until 2 men in black fine suit block my way, "Err.. Excuse me?" I faked a cough but they don't seems to heard I cough. I move to the left so I can walk but they did the same. I move to the right and again, they did the same. What's going on with them?

"Mr Kim SeokJin, our master wants to meet you." the guy on the right said with his serious working tone. I stare at him, "Who's your master?" I asked but without hesitation, they grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a very familiar black car. They open the door and pushed me in with a rude way, rude indeed. "Jinjja!! How rude!" I knock the window which they stood against it and are blocking the view. I sighed the looked who's the master they're referring to.

"Mr Ahn!" I jumped when I saw Jinshi's father is right next to me. "Take us to the nearest coffee shop." He ordered his driver to drive as the two men in black got into the car. One sitting right at the front passenger seat and another one beside me so I couldn't escape.

I sat quietly inside the car as my mind went blank, I can't think a thing to react soon. Someone please be my brain just for me moment, I need some help to think!

The car stopped right in front of the destination as he got down the car, so do I after the guy beside me. It's a normal coffee shop so I don't think there might be something bad will happen to me. I followed him to the table in the corner as we sit face to face. I gulped after my eyes meet his eyes those are like he's going to kill me with a gun or maybe a fork soon.

"What can I get for you Mister?" a waiter in a neat uniform asked for our order and we ordered Black Americano. After he left, Mr Ahn starts using his eyes focusing on me again.

"Introduce yourself detailed." He said, I nodded. "I'm Kim SeokJin, having the same age as Jinshi. I have a father, a mother, a brother and a cousin with me. Anything else?" I asked and he nodded.

"What your family does?" He asked as I gulped.

"My father owns a restaurant and my mom is one of the best chefs who are working there. My brother runs the runway as in he's working a fashion model. My cousin is adopted by us to be my sister." I answered. My family background isn't that bad that everyone had thought about. It's a warm and happy family.

"You really impress me Kim Seek Jin, very much." He said and I'm blank, why would he impressed by me? "It seems you're the only one who actually makes my daughter smile these days which we, as her family had tried for years but.. we can't." He said, well.. that's real because I never see Jinshi smiled right in front of her family or even her brother.

"Well.." I don't know what to say. "I heard that you wanted to own a dessert shop aren't you? But your family disagrees badly right?" He asked but how did he know that? It wasn't on the TV show that I've been before or on the web. I bit my bottom lips while looking down at my legs and nodded.

"If you're able to make my daughter be happy every day and even let us able to see her smile again, I'll support you. The money is not a big deal anyway." He's offer make my eyes widened and my jaw drop to the ground.

As our coffees were served, we turn back to silent until the waiter is back to his position. We took a sip of it as I look at him again, "Are you serious?" I asked as he nodded. "I've even found the best place for the business. I'll pay for everything including the furniture and the stock." He said.

This is easy but is it bad to make her smile just because I need that offer? I don't think I can even rest in peace soon if I died.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Jinshi is my best friend now, making her smile is my job. But this offer is hella good which can change my future, achieve my dream come true.

What should I do? My future or my friend?

"What do you think young man?" He pulled my soul back to earth as I looked around. "Can I get some time to think first? I'm kind of confuse.." I gulped awkwardly and he nodded. "Sure, but I'll give you a week time only. Hopefully you accept it, I really want to see my daughter smile once again. Plus, you don't want to miss the opportunity to fulfill your dream right?" He smiled bitterly.

I really want to help him but accepting that offer.. I'll be the cruelest man in the world. I took a sip of my coffee and he put some cash on the table, "I'll get going, and pay for it with these cash soon." He smiled then he left me alone with my thoughts.

I pull out my notebook out from my bag and write them down the offer and the request before I forget about it. I quickly finish my coffee and pay it with the cash Mr Ahn had left. I left the coffee shop and passed by a shop. It's an accessories shop and something caught my eye. Few second of decisions, I finally entered and bought it home.

Jinshi's POV
Damn those math, they're just too much! My brain is full of numbers and symbols, even those equations and formulas. Damn it. Just getting out from the school, I was stopped by my dad's bodyguard. "Where's the car?" I asked. He gesture me to the car then I got in while my dad is already inside, playing Candy Crush with his phone.

"Appa." I greeted then the atmosphere went silent, even the radio is off. When we reach home, I got down first and enter my house or it should be called a mansion which is way too big for me, for the whole family. Too BIG.

The maids got my bag off my back and lead me to the dining room to have late lunch with my dad and mom since my stomach is starving like a tiger needs 50 pounds of food right in front of it. My brother said he'll be living with Zico and the rest so.. I'll be just the only one who'll be staying here.

"Jinshi darling! You're back home!" My mother hugged me as I hug back in respond. We sat down and start eating when my dad sits opposite me. It's the formalities rules of my house and believes me, it sucks than school rules and I mean it a lot.

"So how's school?" My dad asked while I just nodded, "As usual, nothing special." I answered short as the atmosphere went back to the cold silent again.

After the whole lunch session, I get back to my room and take a quick bath so I could finish my homework. While I was doing my homework in my room, someone knock on my door. "Yes?" I asked from inside, "Miss Jinshi, your mother called you for tea with her friends. Be there in 10 minutes. "Mary the head maid, she said from the other side.

Great.. formal tea party? Dig my grave.

I hummed in response so she could go on and work on the house chores. I walk to the closet and got a formal dress and change it. I walk to the backyard where the tea party was held. "Eomma, you called?" I bowed formally as she nodded. "Meet my friend, Mrs. Kim AhRin." She smiled and I bowed to the woman right next beside my mother and she seems having the same age of my mother.

"And there's his son." My mother gave me an eye contact as I looked behind me to see who it is.