7;

1 month later..

Jinshi's POV
Jaehyo and his friends are going underground mostly too hooked up some girls which are so damn annoying. I'm going to be alone soon but it's okay since they won't annoy me.

When I step outside my house, the door and the gates are all opened. "Who the hell barged into my house?!" I asked myself madly then dashed into the house. All my house furniture is all gone.. The broken glasses are shattered on the floor.. It must be the thieves who barged in, great, now I'm alone is a bad situation, with nothing to do, with nothing I have and didn't know what to do! Damn it!

I called Jaehyo but he's not answering my phone, I called my father, the line is busy, I called my mother but her phone was off. "Why nobody answer when I seriously need help from you guys?!" I yelled then throw my phone to the wall. The screen break but it meant nothing since any one answer it.

"My laptop..." I muttered when I remember my most important things, my laptop. I ran into my room and luckily my things are still there, I search through my bed below and it was there, it's not taken. My diary was in it, "Luckily you're not gone!" I hugged it and my tears start to flow. (It flows only on the right eye)

Nobody cares when I need them, nobody knows what the situation I'm in now, nobody. NOBODY!!

"Jinshi?" Someone called as I turn my head to see who was it but too bad, my artificial eye starts its side effects as my head hurts like hell. I passed out after a loud scream of pain.

Jin's POV
Jinshi and I actually agreed to do homework together, just for today but when I reach in front of her house, the gate was open. She always closes the gate whenever she enters or even going outㅡ SHOOT! Something must have happened inside then!

I ran in and the room was empty, don't tell me she move house, hell no way. She wouldn't forget that I'm actually coming over to her house right? I sighed and was about to leave until I heard sobbing coming from upstairs. Is it Jinshi? I ran up and saw she's hugging something and crying with only one eye.

"Jinshi!" I called, she turn over then she yell at me suddenly. After the loud screeching from her, she fainted. "Jinshi!" I caught her then shake her up, "Jinshi! Jinshi!" I keep on calling her name but no response was given. I carry her up and place her on the bed, I got her laptop out of her hand and place it on the table.

I turn on the fan and got a wet towel place it on her forehead. I got down to her kitchen and.. there's no furniture, nothing. "You can call delivery! Pabo!" I face palmed at my stupidest then pull out my phone and called for the delivery since no one is able to take care of her.

"Ne, chicken porridge and one set of kimchi jijgae." I ordered then tell him where the address is then I hung up. I got the broom and start sweeping the broken glass pieces on the floor so no one might get hurt from the glass then I mop the floor clean. After that the delivery arrived just in time.

I got out and pay for the food then I took them into Jinshi's room and she's finally awake. "Jinshi!" I called then she looks at me, "Why you're here?" She looked away staring at her room. "We agreed to do homework together and I thought you forgotten since you didn't wait for me and.. now I'm taking care of you." I explained then she looked at the things I'm holding in my hand.

"What's that?" She asked then I hand over the chicken porridge, "Your body is kind of hot just now, guess you're sick so I order porridge for you. You're moving house?" I asked then she nodded. "I'm moving back with my parents." She said then she starts eating it. I took it away from her, "Open your mouth, I'll feed you." I smiled but she refuses to.

"Be a good girl and open your mouth." I said then she looked away. Too bad she can't hold that long because her stomach betrayed her. "Open your mouth and be a good girl." I smiled then she opens it.

After she finishes it, I quickly have mine while she went in the bathroom for a shower. After she's done and I'm done with my food, we start doing homework together.

"Seems like this is the last time we'll be doing homework huh?" I shrugged my shoulder and she nodded. "Last time.. but it doesn't mean I'm leaving school!" She flicked my head as I giggled. "Nah.. it just, I'll be missing it." waitㅡ what am I saying?

Jinshi's POV
"Jin, don't be so good to me please." I mumbled quietly, hoping that he didn't heard what I am saying. I pulled my head up and meet his eyes that are staring at me, "Huh?" He asked with his face blank. "I mean it's getting dark now and you should get back home!" I pulled him up then push him to the door but when I open it, it's raining heavily outside.

"Hmm.. Guess I'll have to stay for a while after the rain stops." He smiled in victory as I don't know why but I let him in again because I can't shoo him out and let him walk back home under this heavy rain right? "Fine, stay here." I said then took my laptop and place it on the table we're using.

"What you're doing?" He asked but I ignored him. I turn on my laptop and a notification popped out. 'Treatment in 10 months more.' It says. 10 more months.. Guess I should do something before I'm going to have some sleeping time for that moment..

"What are you starring at?" He asked, pulling me back to earth since I got to Mars by myself. "No, nothing! I just realized you haven't tell me when it's your birthday!" I changed the topic so he wouldn't keep on asking what am I staring for the whole moment as he looked at me weirdly.

"4th of December! Why?" He asked but I'm ignoring his question, focusing on my laptop, bookmarking that day to repay him before it's over. "4th of December.." I muttered when I remembered something, it is always that day.

"No, it's just some stuff I always do! Not all the time though." I smiled at himㅡ "Jinshi!!" Someone barged in while we're in the middle of talking.

"Appa?" I looked at my dad blankly as he does the same I did. "Did you just smile?" He asked and I looked away to avoid his eye contact, I know they missed my smile much but it always fade away whenever I saw them.

"Who's this kid?" He asked, referring to Jin. "My friend and we just finished our homework together." I answered. "So, why did you call me for so many times? Where's Jaehyo by the way?" He asked then I looked at Jin.

"Appa, let's talk outside." I said and pushed my dad outside. I don't want Jin to know there's thief barged into my house earlier, he done enough for me. "Appa, the thieves broke into the house and steal that furniture so.. I guess oppa and I have to move back home." I said as he nodded, "Go pack up and I'll wait you in the car. Call your oppa to be home tomorrow then since he might be somewhere having fun." He let out a deep breath in disappointment about my playful brother then he went downstairs then to his car.

I walk into my room and Jin's sweating, "Why you're sweating?" I asked but he still keeps his words shut. I ignore him and take my luggage out from the cabinet and start packing my clothes and stuff, "Where you're going?" He asked.

"Back home." I replied short and pack them quickly. "I'll bring you back home since the rain doesn't seems it'll stop to the midnight." I said as he nodded in agree.

Mr Ian, the head butler of the mansion helps me with my luggage while I walk to the place where I threw my phone this afternoon. I think I'll have to change another phone since it's already broken. "Miss Jinshi!" Ian called and I nodded. Jin's already in the car with my dad so I get to sit in the front passenger seat.

When we arrived right in front of Jin's house, I get out the car with him. "Thanks for everything, I'll see you tomorrow in class. Don't sleep too late, piggy." I pinched his nose and ran to the car with my face blushing. I don't know why but it just did.

"Jinshi!" He called again as I looked back, "No matter what happen, I'll be there for you because you're someone special!" He shouted then enters into the house.

I blushed and my lips curved upwards after I heard the word special which is still playing in my mind. "Jinshi, get in now. It's getting darker!" My father called and I got in the car.