16;

June..

Jin's POV
Today, Jinshi and I decided to go out together. Just both of us but it's not a date, more like a friend hang out. I ring her doorbell and her maid opened the door, "Mr Jin? Oh, here comes our miss." She stepped back as Jinshi stop right in front of the door.

"Kaja!" She smiled then pushed me to my car. I started the engine and drove the car all way to Busan where her aunt lives at. I wonder why she would want to go there- never mind, as long she's happy.

"Related to you?" I asked as she shook her head, her eyes focus on her phone reading something I guess. "We finally reached!" She smiled happily and jumped off the car like a speed of lightning. I parked the car just in front of her unrelated aunt house and got in with her.

"Ahjumma!" She called and an old woman walked out. "Oh.. Jinshi-ah" she called as she hugged Jinshi. I stood aside, looking the surroundings then the pond of fish and turtle, just like the old traditional days. "Seems like you brought a boy here." I heard that woman said. I blushed suddenly- what?! I looked at them, "Ani.. he's just my friend. How's Jjanggu?" She asked.

Jjanggu? Who's that? Her friend or maybe a little guy who's Jinshi's best friend? Why didn't she told me she had a friend here? "Jjanggu? Who's that?" I asked then she chuckled then placed her finger on her lips, "Not telling! You'll know soon!!" She laughed again and followed the ahjumma into the house.

"He's good. He's in the backyard." said the ahjumma. Jinshi dragged me to the backyard, searching for this Jjanggu. "Jjanggu? Jjanggu!! I'm here!!" She shouted. "Woof woof!!" Oh boy, is that- a dog?!

I turned around and a dog is running towards me. I ran backwards cause I hate dogs! I hate dogs ever since I'm 5. I keep on going backward and he keeps on coming towards. "Yah! Jinjja!! Dig my grave!! Oh no!!" I shouted when I tripped and fell backwards as the dog jumped on me.

"Yah!! Get away from me!!" I shouted then he licked my face. "Yahhhhhh!!!" I screamed like a girl just saw a cockroach. My face is having its saliva, those dirty saliva. "Get it away from me!!" I shouted then it really got off me. I opened my left eye and saw Jinshi is hugging Jjanggu with her hands, kind of laughing at me.

I stood up quick and clear my throat, "Erm..." I shattered in words. "Aww.. my best friend is afraid of dogs." She chuckled. "Nope! I'm not afraid of him. It just he came so suddenly that makes me heart attack a little." I scratched my neck and chuckled a bit.

"Arraso eomma. Since then, please help me to get those dog food and feed it." She smiled. I nodded my head awkwardly and took that big pack of dog food to Jjanggu. "He's your dog?" I asked and she nodded. "He's a stray dog at first then you knew my family doesn't like pets so I keep him here with Mrs. Jang so he'll be safe." She explained. I nodded my head only and

Jinshi's cooking with that old woman called Mrs. Jang. She's a mother of Jinshi's friend and since his son is in the town and rarely came back to visit her so Jinshi came to visit her so she won't be lonely. I sat outside on the deck with Jjanggu along but I'm staying away from him like 3 meters away. He's looking at me like he wants me to rub his belly but no way! I'm not going to do it!

"Don't give me that eyes! I won't give you belly rub! No can do!" I said as I looked away. Suddenly I felt my hand is watery, I looked at it and it's him again licking my hand with that awful saliva!! "Eeeeeekkkk!!!" I jumped off the deck and ran when it started chasing. Damn!! God.. why are you doing to me like this? I hate dogs!!!

"Jin? It's almost lunch time, stop playing with Jjanggu. Come here Jjanggu!" Luckily she came and helps me away from Jjanggu. I sighed and went to the dining room for lunch.

After lunch, Jinshi said she needs to bring Jjanggu to the vet for some dog medical checkup. I sighed and brought them to the vet. Jjanggu keep on jumping in my car then keep on licking my hand then my face. Jinshi ah? Can you get Jjanggu away from me? I want to cry right here like right now..

"I'll bring him down will do. You wait in the car." She said then she brought Jjanggu down to the vet. I sat in the car, surfing through the net, searching any fact for dogs like why human like dogs? Well.. they said dogs are very attractive but I don't found them attractive much. Some said they're fun but to me, they're definitely not.

"Sorry for waiting!" Jinshi came in then I closed my phone, "So.. where are we going now?" I asked, "Supermarket will do. Buy things for Mrs. Jang then we'll come back to fetch Jjanggu then back to Mrs. Jang house and we can get home." She smiled and I nodded.

I can't denied when she smile.

When we're about to go home, heavy rain comes.. we're stuck here cause our car park like miles away so.. we have to stay. "Here you go. Mrs. Jang said you can wear them." She gave me some clothes. "How about you?" I asked then she shrugged her shoulder, "wearing his shirt as well.." she sighed then she got into the bathroom to get change first.

I sat at the deck and here come Jjanggu again. This time, he lied down on my lap and slept soundly without making noise. That's good or else I might throw him somewhere if he licks me again. "Jin?" Jinshi called as I jumped a little. "Wae?" I asked, "you can go change now. I'll sleep on the bed.. will you be alright sleeping on the sofa?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll be fine." I smiled then she got to bed. I carry Jjanggu and put him inside so he won't be rained under the rain then got in to change.

What a day with dog...