9;

Jinshi's POV
"Why are you here?" I asked in a weird way, "Eh.. my mom called me to?" He replied in an awkward way then I looked at my mother again. "Have a seat kids, the cakes and tea will be serve any minute." My mother smiled and the two of us nodded. He sat beside me and we're both silent except our mothers, they're keep on chatting. Mostly gossip.

"So.. you're living here?" He asked and I nodded in silent. The cakes arrived just in time so he could shut his mouth up. Mary served me with my favorite dessert which is chocolate cheesecake with our house recipe. I mean the recipe that Mary and I know only. We invented just by changing all recipe few years ago.

"Thanks Mary." I thanked her before they're all dismissed. When I start to eat, he's looking at me, "What?" I asked then he turned away, shaking his head. I sighed, why should we be here in so awkward situation?

As soon as we finished our cakes except our mothers, "Eomma? Can Jinshi and I go for a walk?" He asked as our mothers nodded in agree. I stood up and followed him beside. Where does he wants to go? This is my house dude.

"Jinshi ah.." he called as I looked at him, "What?" I asked then he stopped his footstep and turn to face me. "You don't have to act cold right in front of me. Still, I love the way you smile better." He said and my lips curved up.

"Arraso! It just I don't smile in front of my mother, you know that even my brother!" I chuckled then we walk to the other side of the backyard.

A big old oak tree which is 10 years older than me was there every time for me. There's a swing hanging on its strongest branch, whenever I'm sad or lonely, they accompany me. I ran to the swing and start swinging myself, "I missed this place much!" I sighed then he stood behind me and starts pushing it.

"It's rare for you come back home?" He asked and I nodded. "I was tired, facing that doctor every day when he came to visit his experiment. So I ran away until my brother and my mother spotted me somewhere." I explained then he stood in front of me with his eyes widened, "Doctors?"

I leaked almost half of them, shit

"Whatever happened or whatever you are, you're still my friend. Arraso?" He pats my head and I giggled a bit. Luckily he's not going to ask for further more. "Arraso eomma Jin!" I giggled with the nickname I gave. "Wae? Eomma Jin? Andwae, Jin oppa!" He said then I laughed.

"I'm a week older than you, kiddo!" I chuckled then he used his fingers start counting. "Your birthday, 28th of November?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't ever try to celebrate it, it's the day I hate the most." I warned because I really hate it much. Guess I never mention why.

My family dumped me alone on my birthday ever since they start being busy with their work including my brother, he forgets and a week soon, he celebrate with me which is 4th of December, the day which is Jin's birthday. Always.. I'm sick of waiting them every year on my birthday so I mark it as the day I hate the most in my life.

"Wae? It should be a day you're happy of, it's your birthday! Who doesn't like celebrating their birthday?" He sat on the ground watching me, swinging with the swing.

"It's an old story, so your mom is the chef my mom always talks about?" I asked and he nodded, "My mom is a chef and my dad is also a chef but he's busy for sometimes to cook for the famous people's party and stuff." He explained and I nodded.

"So do me.. they're choose work more than their children huh?" I bit my lips and stop swinging. "Let's stop this conversation. Follow me, I bring you to somewhere which no one ever enters." I pulled his hand and he followed.

"Another robot lab of yours?" He asked and I shook my head, "That's only located in the school, it's something more amazing." I chuckled and we entered my room. (No what you think)

We stood right in front of a painting, "Huh? Looking at a painting?" He asked and I chuckled. "450327!" I said the code and the secret door opened. "What the hell?" He was shock when the hidden wall reveals a secret passageway, "Come in!" I smiled before entering as he followed behind.

My room actually belongs to my grandfather but before he passes away with his illness, he starts setting the code for me and showed me the secret room he built. When we got in, it's dark inside, "Why are we stopping here?" He asked as I turn on the lights. "This is where my grandfather works every day." I pointed at those attics stuff.

I smiled then I continue walk through the tunnel. "Where's the tunnel to?" He asked but I remain silent until we reach a door. "My secret world which my grandfather left for me." I smiled then pushed the door open. It leads to another house actually, "Another house that my grandfather owns and he inherit to me secretly since my parents and my brother don't know about it." I lay on the sofa.

"A better place to escape from your own house?" He asked and I nodded, "This is actually a house my grandfather loves very much." I sighed, I missed my grandfather much because he's the one who understands me much. He even helped me to protest my father from bringing me to accept that so-called-treatment when I had my first treatment.

"It has a love story about it!" I smiled as his eyes widened, "Tell me about it!" He said then I nodded.

"My grandfather was force to marry my 1st grandmother which is the one I'm related to. He never loved her, force to try but fails to. No longer, he found the one he truly loved after few months of marriage. She knew my grandfather was married and wanted to left him but my grandfather keep on persuade her until she agreed to stay his side, agree to be his second wife too. My grandmother knew it and tries lots of ways to stop them and she success once, making her wasn't able to be pregnant.

Grandfather was mad, he tried to divorce with her but that time, and she had my father. Grandpa had no choice but to let her stay. Grandpa start rebuilt the house, he lied grandma it was actually to make it more comfortable for the baby but it was actually making this passageway to this house, to be with my 2nd grandma." I explained and he nodded.

"Wait, did you said 2nd grandma? Did they got marry?" He asked and I nodded. "Married secretly." I smiled then lay my head on the sofa.

"You're really someone interesting." He chuckled and I smiled. "Thanks for bringing the old me back to the world." I thanked him as he put his arm around my shoulder, "No big deal my friend!" He said.

"Hey, how about we throw a party right here? I mean just your buddies and me only since I don't get many friends with me and I never had a party." I asked and he nodded.

"BBQ party!! They'll love it including you will. How about this Saturday?" He suggested and I nodded. I'm so freaking excited for my first party to attend. Then I got notify by my phone, "We should get back, our mothers are searching for us." I explained.

"What are we going to lie?" He asked and I thought.. "Willing to get wet once?" I asked and he's blanked.

"Just get a random shower at my brother's room and wear his clothes, I'll tell your mom you fell into the swimming pool." I explained and he nodded.

We fasten our speed to my room and sneak into my brother's room. I got him some clothes then got out to meet his mother, "Sorry Mrs. Kim, Jin accidentally fell into the swimming pool. Sorry for the careless caring. It's my mistake for not taking care of the guest." I bowed down but she got me up.

"It's not your fault, he's clumsy sometimes. Where he's now?" She asked and I pointed at Jaehyo's room. "He's taking a shower before he catches any cold and I borrow him some of my brother's clothes." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks for taking care of him, I'll be in the living room waiting for him." She smiled then walks to my mother. I walk into Jaehyo's room and waited for Jin. "Done." He said after he walks out from the bathroom.

"Did she believe?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "Your mom seems nice!" I smiled then he chuckled, "She talks much about you sometimes but I thought she was talking about someone else who was eventually you." He smiled.

"You should get going, your mom is in the living room." I smiled and he nodded. "I'll return the clothes soon!" He smiled and I nodded.

He's now an only close friend I have but eventually it's not going to be long, miahnae Jin.