15;

The next morning...

Jinshi's POV
I tied my hair into messy bun and went down to the kitchen, Jaehyo is still sleeping and my parents caught a plane to Europe last night. As I reached the kitchen, Mary is there standing along with the chef. The chef is obviously starting to figure what to cook for today's breakfast since my brother and I are the only one who'll be eating and Mary is there helping him to cut the carrots into cubes.

"Oh miss!" the chef, Samuel bowed when he noticed my presence as Mary followed. "Morning!" I greeted them then walk towards the refrigerator and took some eggs out. "French toast will do Samuel. Jaehyo and I aren't feeling to have fancy breakfast today. Just simple and nice." I pass the eggs to him and walk to the cabinets where all my snacks are mostly kept.

"Miss? Do you need help?" Mary asked after she found me bending down and searching for the snack I need. "Mary, go melt some cheese into sauce for me after Jin arrived." I muttered and start pulling out all the chips from the cabinet. I placed them all beside when Samuel announced that the breakfast is ready.

I head upstairs to called my brother for breakfast but unexpectedly he's already up and had change his clothes. "Hyung, the food is ready." I waved my hand right in front at him as he took seconds staring at me, "Arraso." He smiled, ruffling my hair like he always does. We both had breakfast together as he told me that he'll be joining us watching some movies later since his friends weren't back yet and he's boring.

The doorbell rang right after the breakfast is over as I walk towards the door and opened it as Jin appeared. "Hello!" He smiled, showing the stuff he brought with him. "Where are the others?" I asked, taking the stuff away from him, "Another 5 more minutes then they'll be here." He answered. When he saw my brother when we entered the living room, he bowed down and called him not by name 'hyung'.

Mary brought out the chips and the hot melted cheese on the coffee table as soon as the rest arrived. We all got into our seats meanwhile Jaehyo took the seat at my father's armchair. I was squeezed in between Hoseok and Jin on the floor meanwhile Jimin, Emma, Genevieve and Taehyung take over the sofa. As the rest of us are sitting on the floor and the air-con is on since we're going to watch a horror movie.

NamJoon picked out the horror movies that my brother had collected ever since we're young but I'm not really someone who like to watch. "Poltergeist!" He smirked at the scary cats like us and places the disc at the movie player. Most of us already fight for pillows as Genevieve and Jungkook had them meanwhile the rest of us have no pillows.

When it hits to climax, I hide behide Hoseok because- "Gawhhhhhh!!!!" Jin screamed like a girl beside me so his back wasn't a right place to hide but as for Hoseok's back is fine because he snatched Jungkook's pillow before the movie hits the jump scare so he's steady with it. "Oh.. noona hid behind me not hyung!" Hoseok grinned and looked at Jin with his grinning lips turned into an evil looking smirk.

"Maybe she thought you were me." Jin said it loud with confidence as stick his tongue out. "Ani.. I knew it was J-Hope.." I chuckled while he pouted cutely.

After we finished watching Cinderella, it's Taehyung's time to choose the movies. He looked here then there then got my Star War series out, "Let's watch Star Wars!" He smiled. Everyone looked at him and groaned, he frowned and stood aside, sad.. "Um.. Tae? Take it home, watch it at home then." I smiled then his rectangular smile is back again.

"Kamsahamnida noona! Genevieve will choose the movie!" Taehyung points at Genevieve smiling with his white shining teeth showing. I watch Genevieve choosing as Jaehyo took out another piece of horror movie. "Sinister 2, is it okay for everyone?" He asked as the boys nodded continuously.

Again, we scream and shout to let our throat dry. Jimin even almost going to flip the bowl of chips onto the floor and luckily it doesn't. After the whole movie is over, the maknae lines had been whining about their hungry stomachs. Jaehyo stood up, "Let's go! The food might be ready now." They looked at him weirdly while my brother looks at them, "What are you waiting for?" He asked again as all of us follow him being, entering the dining room together. We got our seats as the aroma of the food attracts us when it was served right in front of us.

While eating, Taehyung and Jungkook keep on snatching the sausages from Jimin. "Yah! Don't snatch them! Jinjja!!" Jimin took his plate up and start running around when Jungkook and Taehyung started to attack him. "No wonder Jimin got any jams.. his jam was stolen by Taehyung and Jungkook." NamJoon chuckled then he took his fork up and the fork bends.

I looked at him with my unbelievable eye, "Erm.. sorry." He said then Mary gave him another one, a new one and more harder than before. "Kamsahamnida." He thanked then we start eating while the maknaes are still keep on running around.

After the meal, I stood at the doorstep watching them getting home except Jin because he drove his car over by himself. "Aren't you going back home yet?" I asked, he just hummed. "Tsk.. what that hum for?" I punched his shoulder lightly then he looked at me.

"I'm going home.. soon." He said and I just nodded my head. He looked at his watch, "Fine. Time's up. I'm going home! See you tomorrow at school!" He smiled then he grabbed my head. Wait- grabs my head? What he's going to do with my head? Bringing it home? (Lol, too much imagination huh?)

He then kissed my forehead and ran off to his car, I stood there dumbfounded, "What did he just do?" I questioned myself then close the door. I lean against the door still rethinking about what just happen. "Wow.. just wow.. that guy just kissed my sister forehead.. wow.." Jaehyo's words suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts and he's standing on the stairs.

"It's nothing kay? Get back to sleep or else appa will scold you for skipping school again." I said then get to my bedroom quickly before Jaehyo ask more questions about it but thinking what just happened really messed my mind a lot!

-

Did I just kissed her forehead? Oh my gawd!! I make that move!! She'll kill me tomorrow! But wait- why did I kiss her forehead?