2;

Ringg Ringg

Jinshi's POV
The bell rings as I wake up from my sleep, I stretch my arm in the air and turn my head to see my classmates leaving the class one by one. Its recess time already huh? "Good sleeping?" He asked, he hasn't left for recess. "Better than sleeping at home." I said as got up from my place.

I was about to leave and he grabbed my wrist as I turn to look at him, "Can we eat together? With the others as well, you seems you'll be eating alone." He said but he got it wrong.

"No and thanks for the offer. I'll be eating with my brother." I free my hand from his grip and walk towards my locker to throw the entire books in. "A brother? You never told you have a brother." He's standing behind me now. I throw all the books into the locker, "Why should I tell you everything?" I asked after I close my locker, heading the cafeteria leaving him alone there dumbfounded but it doesn't seems easy to get rid of him.

"So we can know each other better. Don't you think so?" He asked, I stop my track and shook my head, "Believe me, and know too much about me will only make you think I'm something you don't want to know." I said, letting out a deep sigh and left him there dumbfounded.

Jin's POV
What does she mean by that? I thought she might be someone easy to befriend with but I guess I'm wrong then. "Hyung!" Someone pats on my back suddenly. "Jimin! Tae! Where are the others?" I asked when I turn around to meet them.

They shrugged their shoulder then point at the other direction. "Hyung.. finally we found you, this school is way too big." NamJoon talks while he's trying to catch his breath after a long adventure to find me.

"Big school indeed, so how was your first day of school? Any new friends?" I asked then I saw Taehyung and Jimin blushed.

"Seems like the 95 liner got someone." I teased them as I received a punch to my arm from both of them. "Aniyo.. she's just being nice to me." Taehyung said, shyly yet in love. "She's beautiful." Jimin said in awe as NamJoon smack his back, "No jams dude, don't get jam girl." RapMon laughed as 6 of us walk to the cafeteria to get our food.

We decided to have our food in the rooftop like how we usually have in the old days. We're actually 7 but because the last guy was younger than us and he can't get into the high school yet so he'll have to wait.

We got up as Jimin pushed the door that leads to the rooftop. "Wow.. the rooftop was way bigger than I thought." Yoongi said in awe as we got to the edge. We start talking about stuff to do after school.

"Why is it here so noisy?!" Someone asked with a bad tempered toned. I looked around and saw there 8 figure person right in front of us. 7 males and 1 female, Jinshi was with them but she's ignoring us by eating her sandwich.

"Guess these are the today's transferred kid that everyone's been talking about huh?" One guy who looks older than us speak up. "Duh.. those kids were just someone we don't want to know." another guy voice up.

"Hyung, just let them alone." This time Jinshi speak up but calling them hyung.. wasn't she supposed to call them oppa?

"But Jinshi, they were interfering our lunch time!" One of them looked at Jinshi, she looked at us and sighed. What that sigh for?! "They're my friends. I was the one who called them to have lunch at the rooftop if they have found no place in the cafeteria." She said. She's saving us from her disaster friends? Thanks.

She stood up and cleans herself up then walks towards us, "Let's go." She muttered and walk towards the door. "I'm bringing you guys to somewhere else better to eat rather than here. Coming or not?" She asked then we looked at each other.

"Let's just follow her." Hoseok suggested as we nodded in agreement. We stood up from our seats just now and followed her. We followed her to the 3rd year's student building where Yoongi studied and we got up to the 5th floor which she told us that's the school forbidden area.

"Why we're up here? We thought you said it was a restricted area for students?!" Yoongi asked but she never answered, leaving the curiosities in our heads. She fish out a bunch of keys from her pocket and opened the lock which locked the whole area. "You have the keys.." Taehyung pointed at her keys with his widen eyes as the lock unlock.

She pushed the door and let us in, "Welcome to my second homeland." She said. Second homeland?! She sleeps in the school? We walk in with our body hair stands up because this is dark as it makes us feel creepy, very creepy.

We stood in the middle as she turns on the lights, the rooms roam with bright lights suddenly. It was a three joined classroom so it's very big. There are lots of things in there, robots I may say. I walk towards a random robot, "They're active but don't touch them, they're still suck since technology wasn't that good yet." She said as I pulled back my hand.

"Why do you bring us here?" I asked and she looked at me borely, "You don't want to get mess from my brother's gang although they still sucks." she replied coldly then the others approach me. "Hyung, ask who really she is!" NamJoon whispered and I nodded.

"Who are you really?" I asked and she took cokes out from a fridge and sat on the white couch after tossing us one for each. "Ahn Jinshi of course. That's all you'll have to know. Finish your food fast before class starts in 20 minutes." She said then got up from her seat.

She walk to the door and stop, "This place allowing you guys only but please don't touch the robots, they still need some else upgrades and reparation." She said then left us all dumbfounded.

"Hyung, how about we did some research about her?" Hoseok asked as we think for a while. "I agreed! She looked weirder than my alien friends!" V raised his hands up. Alien friends..

"Me too! This girl has too many jams." Jimin raise his hands too. "I have to agree with Jimin this time..." NamJoon sighed as Yoongi raised his hands along NamJoon.

"If all of you agreed then we'll just have our eyes on her then." I said with my hand crossed, she's something interesting but someone who like to hide something mystery behind.

Jinshi's POV
"Why you got to save those new kids which we could play around with?!" My brother Jaehyo asked. "Yea, that's not fun anymore." Zico, the leader whined. "They're not toys." I said then walk towards my locker and Zico closed it back, "How dare they took you away from me?!" He asked as he slammed me against the locker.

"I was no one's. I'm mine. Let go before I stop talking to you for 5 years." I said but he scoffed. "You wouldn't be right?" He smirked but I return with a smirk which is more evil than his, "Try it then." I walk away after my words are given.

When I got into the class, he was already there, "Did you turn off the lights?" I asked and he nodded. "Thanks for letting us use your place to have lunch." He thanked as I looked outside the building. "I'm just tired of letting that room being alone there, now there's someone there so the place might won't be so lonely anymore." I smiled weakly then the teacher came in.