21;

November

Jinshi's POV
It's been erm.. 11 days? Yea, 11 DAYS!! I'm still waiting for his apology message!! Is he really a someone who just wants the money? Being a fake friend of mine then poof- he's gone? Come on! At lease send a message even though it's fake.

"Gwahh!!" I buried my face under my pillow again. Sighing. What should I do? School had already start holiday and I'm so boring with nobody around. Even the boys are keeping distance from me- am I a monster back again? No!! I've change into a happy version. With this face every day \(≧▽≦)/ though it's weird for sometimes

I heaved out a deep breath as Mary barged into my room- "Miss? Your friend is here." Mary asked while panting tiredly I jumped down from my bed and rush down. "Ji- oh guys." I smiled when I saw the boys again. "Hey! Sorry, we're so busy lately so we kind of ditch you aside." Jimin apologies then gave me a hug. "It's alright. How's Jin?" I asked, hope it don't sound like we're in fight.

"He told us about it noona, don't act it." Yoongi looked at me. "Fine, you win swag dude." I sat beside Hoseok when we got in.

"Because you have no swag." Yoongi laughed after he joked then he sat beside NamJoon. "So.. what brings you guys here?" I asked then they shrugged their shoulders.

They came here with no plans ._.

"So what are we going to do then?" I asked as they shrugged their shoulders again. "Can we go eat? I'm hungry like jelly now.." Jungkook pouted then we decided to go out eating. Just then, their stomach starts rumbling the drums. I chuckled, "Let's go, my treat!" I smiled.

I follow behind them to a random restaurant. He's still not going to message.. he's not going to apologize is it? "Noona!" Jimin shake my shoulder snapped me out of my world. "Mwo?" I asked then he point at the menu, "What you're going to eat? She's been waiting like seconds." He referred to the waitress who's already impatient.

"Chicken Ramen will do." I said. Yea.. we're in a Japanese restaurant as I look at my table full of sushi.. Taehyung is still taking his favorites from the sushi train.. (is that what they call? I don't know)

"Taehyung? The table is full now, eat before you get new ones." I said as he pouted. "Arraso noona." He sat back and starts eating. Well.. not eating but more like gobbling the sushi into their stomach.

I chuckled and took some of my favorite. They took one then another, just like they use to be so I'm used. "Unagi rice?" Probably it's Jimin's. After the waitress place all the food in front of us, I started to eat as they continue gobble up. Just kidding, they're eating properly now.

-

After we finish, all of us went to the arcade. I looked at the game machine as the scenery that Jin and I played here flash out. "You're still not going to apologize?" I mumbled. "What did you say noona?" Hoseok asked, I shook my head, "What are guys going to play?" I asked as he pointed the hand grabbing machine with soft toys inside.

"Taehyung aimed the aliens inside as he keeps on shouting he needs to save his friends." He explained and my face when into a poker version. "You mean the toy story that 3 little alien guy?" I asked and he nodded. Alien kid, alien friends even alien brain.

"Here's the token, wish him luck!" I smiled then turn to somewhere. "Where you're going noona?" He asked then I pointed at the machine at the other side. It's a first person shooter game, some sort of robot game or army game. I push in a token and start killing robots. It's really easy but no smiling or yaying was express, all it was just continue the game.

"Go Jimin! Go Jimin!" Someone shouted very loud not far away from here. Please don't tell me Jimin got into a fight. Please don't.

When I got there, he's really in a fight. A dancing fight.. with another person in front of the dancing arcade machine. I stood aside as I watch them dance crazily.

Final results, Jimin won and he had ripped his shirt again. "Oppa!!" Someone scream. When I looked to the direction, a huge group of girls start running towards here. Wow.. little fans-

I throw an eye to NamJoon call him to drag Jimin somewhere and to buy clothes since he doesn't bring a spare one or anything that can cover his body. "Hyung! Where are you bringing me to? I have to claim the bet!" He said, "Noona will claim for you!" NamJoon keep on pulling him to a random shop.

"Jimin's bet." I said then the one who just lost looked at me. "I'm his sister. Don't make me make you fall to the ground." I said then the boys there start laughing. In a second that guy is down on the ground since I used karate moves. "He did really make me old sometimes." I said, referring to Jin since he keeps on protecting me and it's been a long time I use my karate moves.

"I'm sorry!" He apologies and gave me Jimin's bet. I stood up and follow the boys to where Jimin was. Should I use karate moves to make Jin apologies? It'll be harsh lol

~

After they went back home, I lay on the bed starring at the phone. "When you're going to apologize?" I asked then place it on my table. I tried to sleep but all my mind was how the day I saw him receiving something from my dad's hand. How betrayed I felt.

"Gawhhhhhh!" I shouted then buried my face on the pillow, counting sheep to make myself to sleep.