18;

Prom day

Jinshi's POV
"Buzz.. buzz.." my alarm buzzed like there's no tomorrow. I got up from my bed and walk into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror then my phone buzzed, "Yeoboseyo?" I talked to the other line. "It's me Jin, you're coming tonight?" He asked. I awed cause I'm still feeling sleepy, "Tonight? For what?" I asked cause I have no idea what's for tonight.

"School? The prom? I asked you yesterday to be my partner but.. you said you'll give me an answer soon but I got no call from you." He explained. How can I forget about it? "About that.. I don't think I should go. Since I missed them every year so miss it this year seems no big deal." I scratch my neck as I explained.

"Wae?! Andwae, you should come. Don't worry about your eye glowing! It's a masquerade prom so you can wear something to cover it.. please come..." he begged. I looked at my calendar, nothing for tonight. "I erm.." "Great! I'll see you soon! Wear something nice!!" He said then he hung up.

"Wae?! Jinjja! I didn't even agree!" I said to myself then looked at the mirror again. Masquerade prom? Maybe I can handle it.. but what should I wear?! I sighed then did morning routines before start searching the outfit for tonight.

Jin's POV
Luckily I cut her off quick or else she'll reject to go with me. "Hyung? What do you think? Which suits me better? White or the blue one?" Jimin took his suit out, asking me which looks better on him. "White suits." I replied him and continue watching the movie.

"Hyung, which one looks better? Black or dark blue?" Taehyung asked with his coat on his hand. "Black looks better on you." I replied then continue watching. "There's still more than 5 hours till the prom, why are you guys so hurry for?" I asked then they stop.

"I want to impress Emma better." Jimin smirk with much confident. "I want to erm.. confess with her tonight!" Taehyung said awkwardly with his face blushed like a red apple.

"Oh my god! Really?" I looked at him as he nods, "I think about this yesterday for the whole night and I decided I'm going to do it! I'm going to get her!" He said. Tears falling, he's now a grown up boy. Just kidding, I don't cry in front of them. "When are you going to do it then?" Jimin elbowed me and I'm blank with his words. "Do what?" I asked. He scoffed then looked at Taehyung, "When you're going to asked noona?" V added.

Still dumbfounded here.. "Do what?" I asked, both of them hit my head hard then ran into the guest room, lock it before I come.

These kids ==

Skip.. to an hour before prom

Jinshi's POV
Gawd.. what should I dress? I don't see any dress is great on me. "Miss! Your mask.." Mary knocked my door. I open it, "Thanks!" I smiled and close the door back when I got my mask. "Gold color mask.. gold color mask.. yellow gown will help!" The sudden idea popped in my mind as I quickly changed into the silky yellow color gown. I put the mask on and it's totally fine because my mask can see my left eye only. I comb my hair straight, covering both ears so my hearing-aid won't be suspected.

"Miss? The car is ready." said Mary. I sighed then got down to the car.

Jin's POV
I wore a black and white suit with a white mask on me but... I'm nervous, I'm nervous, why am I so nervous? "Eh, hyung is nervous guys! N-E-R-V-O-U-S!" Taehyung shouted then everyone looked at me with my cheek blushing very hard. "Aish! Jinjja!!" I shouted then I saw Hoseok and NamJoon sighed. "What happened to the both of you?" I asked then they sighed deeply.

"Both of us asked the same person, Bora." Hoseok sighed. "Then?" I looked at them. "She rejected both of us.." NamJoon sighed. "Gwenchana, you'll find one soon. In the party." I smiled but earned more deep sigh. "Stop sighing kay!" I groaned in frustration then they look at me.

"The worst thing! She asked Yoongi to be her partner!" Hoseok whined as I looked at them blankly. "Because I have more swag than both of you do." Yoongi smirked then he walks away, probably going to find Bora.

I looked at the both of them, still sighing. I sighed then walk to the door and waited for Jinshi. "Genevieve!!!" Taehyung shouted when Genevieve got down from the car. He hugged Gen tight, squeezing Genevieve between the hugs.

"Tae, I need air.. can't breathe!" Genevieve said between the breath as Taehyung let her go, "kaja!" He grabbed Genevieve's hand entering the hall. "Nice dress," Jimin smiled like an idiot there. "Pabo! Let's go." Emma walk in by herself as Jimin run to catch her up.

I stand there walking here then there, waiting for Jinshi. Many people arrived while I'm still waiting until the ceremony is about to start. A white car stop right in front of me as the door opened, a girl in yellow gown with a gold mask came out from the car. The mask can be seen only one of her eye. Wait.. one of her eye? It got to be Jinshi.

"Jinshi?" I called as she looked at me. It's her, totally her. She's pretty with that gown, "Jin?" she looked at me weirdly as I scratched my head. "It's almost starting, let's go in." I smiled and held her hand, entering the hall.

Everyone there start chit-chatting with fruit punch in their hands. I looked around to find the others as I can felt Jinshi's hand is sweaty. "You nervous?" I asked then she nodded, "This is way much people.. I never been this kind of party with that much people." She said.

I leaned against her, to her ears, "You looked beautiful tonight." I whispered then the principle start to talk. I looked at her with her cheeks blushing hard, so do mine. "Let the prom begin!" said the principle then the music starts playing. I held my hand out, "Care to dance?" I asked and thank god she took my hand.

I put her another hand on my shoulder as my another hand on her waist. This is the first time I dance this formally. Did I even mention I tried to learn this dance at home like every day?

Skip...

After the prom, Jinshi and I end up in the school garden with dim lights around, just a perfect spot for romantic moments. Just then someone came. Jinshi and I stood and hide somewhere.

It's Taehyung and Genevieve, "Genevieve, you can open your eyes now." said Taehyung as he bit a rose in his mouth. "Oh my.. what are you doing? Eating flowers?" She asked.

"Let's go out of so we won't interrupt the moment." Jinshi pulled me away not going to interrupt.

Then..

Cliffhangers!!